Change the World : Forum : Hi

Hi

13 Years Ago

Thank you for the invite DD and to see some friends here :) I'm happy that Tony is here, it will be interesting!

Re: Hi

13 Years Ago

I hope this group will be interesting and more...thank you for joining.  Welcome to the group!

13 Years Ago

Hello Ro good to see you here :)

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Rory CJ Frankson
Thank you for the invite DD and to see some friends here :) I'm happy that Tony is here, it will be interesting!

No Sir!... where's the bar again?

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Desert Dreamer
I hope this group will be interesting and more...thank you for joining.  Welcome to the group!

I am sure it will be good and fun once I learn how to navigate....
I learned how to 'quote', just now...

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Tony

Hey, now I know how to quote as well...I'm still learning.  Must click on every button to see what it does.  lol

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Desert Dreamer
Originally posted by Tony

Hey, now I know how to quote as well...I'm still learning.  Must click on every button to see what it does.  lol
Merrily we quote!
We quote, and expand.
Our quotes, no longer above the clicking....
Expressed, Here, in Bold or BOld Italic!

Ok, seriously....
I want to say that even though I thought it was a good idea to expose the elite and all of their henchmen, so as to create a movement, and awareness, as it turns out; not so good, this idea.
You see, anyone who has a heartbeat can look around them, and take a wild uneducated guess at the trends we see, and their ultimate consequences.
I have proven this. In spite of my bell ringing and alarming alarmist alarms, no one really gives a damn.
About my opinions, or the evidence I present.
As a matter of fact, one could rationally say that my behavior as an activist or whathaveyou, does more damage than good, as well articulated doom is ever so interesting, and yet ever so depressing. Particularly if one has the capacity to ponder said doom on even a slightly deeper level.
So, what is important now is too leverage the fact that gardening is becoming so popular that the 'govt' is doing it's best to prevent the practice.
Don't worry about who's doing what to screw up your herb project, just trust me.
And grow stuff.
I would recommend googling the various types of home organics that are so 'in' right now.
Be careful, it's not only fun, it's clean fun.
What will your friends think?
THey'll think,
Hey, those guys are gardening! they seem pretty cool..... Gardening in the times of Apocalyse is Cool!
We here at changetheworld will expect a full report..lol.. just kidding.