Chaos Reign Acadamy (Studies of Everything) : Forum : If you are ever attacked by a ..

If you are ever attacked by a demon (PLEASE READ)

16 Years Ago

please read i beg you

1. If you are being attacked in a dream or in person by a demon, devil, incubus, succubus, Satan, unclean spirit, unclean bird or alien, immediately cry out the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and plead the Blood of the Lamb of God. If you have the mind, say the following:

"The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth rebuke you. The Lord Adonai rebuke you. I claim the Blood of the Lamb, the shed Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, that you leave. In the Name of Jesus get out!" Repeat until it leaves. It will leave.

If you don't have the mind, let's just say you are in a complete panic or overwhelmed with a total oppressive paralyzing terror, say: "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus..." Repeat for effect. This will absolutely work.

Quoting scripture or the name of God has also been known to work quite effectively.

Never say the following: I rebuke you, I command you, or I adjure you. This will only make it personal and it may cause you more attack. Try to leave the narcissism out of it. Don't be lazy, learn this prayer of adjurement. "The Lord rebuke you." For more information on the prayer of adjurement see Stop.

Remember that Jesus quoted scripture. In Matthew Chapter 4 when He was tempted (attacked/abducted) by the devil he said:

"It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God."

"It is written again, You shall not tempt the Lord your God."

"Away with you Satan, for it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve."

As seen here, quoting scripture is quite effective. Joe Jordan of CE4 is the area director for M.U.F.O.N. in Brevard County Florida. He has over a hundred documented cases of attempted UFO abductions where simply crying out the name of Jesus, the name of God or quoting Holy Scripture actually stopped an abduction. See or