Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Collaboration Gang. : Forum : Story Ideas/Concepts

[reply] [quote]

Re: Story Ideas/Concepts

8 Years Ago

well, we should start development of this, put those of the world and character group to work so that way the plot group can begin right after we have those tools. add character background stories and world stories for each world. that way when plot comes in we can start writing how to connect these characters to the worlds. im waiting to do this. now who is in what group? I asked to be in the plot group.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Oooh, I like the whole darkseer protagonist severing angel wings idea. Very poetic indeed. I'm part of the world building group as well as the story writers and editing so yes, I am very excited. My imagination is ready to start dreaming up a nightmare world. 
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Just had a thought: What happens if a demon aspect... Changes? Becomes good? Or vice versa. What happens to their features? Or, can they not change? Once they go one way, they are stuck like that forever? Also, is there anyone who doesn't change? Why or why not? If so, what do the others do with them? Or, what do the immunes do to the a aspects? Do either groups think the other are freaks, and hunt them down? Just some little questions that I think might add some important details.

next Next Page
last Last Page