Constructive Critics : Forum : Poetry Critique Checklist Brai..

Poetry Critique Checklist Brainstorm

10 Years Ago

Hello fellow Constructive Critics! We have created the Contructive Critics' Story Critique Checklist! Huzzah! Now, in order to not neglect our populous poets, we want to create a checklist or open ended outline for reviewing poetry. What do you think is important to talk about in a poetry review?Respond with your suggestions and opinions please!

Re: Poetry Critique Checklist Brainstorm

10 Years Ago

I didn't see this until after I already went and made one... :) 

Critiquing poetry is a different monster so I went with a different format.  Here's the link let me know what you think!

Poetry Critique Checklist

I put it in the same folder as the Story Critique Checklist so the shared links don't have to be updated.

Cheers,
Lawrence

10 Years Ago

Perfect. I like the disclaimer about reading out loud and how specific each question is. This will hopefully help the Constructive Critics help each other, and will certainly help me when I attempt to critique poems. I will mention the newly available resource in the description.

10 Years Ago

Great group and very nice idea behind it. I've tried to do one using the checklist

10 Years Ago

Great work you guys are doing, will make sure i contribute soon enough. Keep it up