Creative Writer's Prompt : Forum : Writing Prompt for May 15, 201..

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ATG
[reply] [quote]

Writing Prompt for May 15, 2012

11 Years Ago

The prompt for the next three weeks is based on a particular setting. I know this setting has the pontential for a good story, but I can't think of one for it. The setting you must write for is a space ship with 2 million people travelling through space. This must be the setting you base your story, book, or screenplay on. The prompt has a heavy sci-fi theme to it, but this is intentional. If you don't tradiotionally write in this genre, then this is a challenge for you to work out of your comfort zone. You may add any other genres to the setting. For example, romantic sci-fi, fantasy sci-fi, or horror sci-fi to name a few. You can write anything you want as long as it has the setting 2 million people travelling through space in one space ship. I look forward to reading what people come up with for this and hope everyone makes an attempt at this at the very least. As you may have noticed I have extended the time for this prompt than what the traditional two weeks. This is to encourage more activity in this group. Only a select few people even seem to make an attempt in writing and posting for these prompts which is discouraging. The extended time is to encourage more members to join in.                    If you have any questions, contact me. As always have fun and think outside the box.      ---ATG