DARK REALM : Forum : Some music.

Some music.

11 Years Ago

Not sure what people like on here, but I thought for my fellow metal heads I would post some music that I think you would like.   Heaven Shall Burn- Counterweight Sylosis- Monolith Viatrophy- Treachery The Very End- Rat Nation Hell Within- Bleeding Me Black   Now just for bands:   Maroon Nile Deicide Goatwhore Otep The Sorrow The soulless DevilDriver Death   Those are just some I love and I feel that every metal head should listen to.

Re: Some music.

11 Years Ago

why in the hell does it make my post into one paragraph.... that isn't at all how I wanted it.

11 Years Ago

hahaha,I understood your message. I'm a metalhead full on!!! I JUST SEEN dark funeral,grave,morbid angel,obituary and cannibal corpse here in CA,!!!!! F**K YEAH!!!!!DARK REALM!!!!!!!COLLABORATIONS!!! LET'S SHOW PEOPLE WHAT DARK REALM IS ABOUT!!!!

11 Years Ago

I was lived in cali for a long time, it is where I grew up. What part are you from? I was in Venice Beach and Santa Clarita.

11 Years Ago

i'M FROM Los Angeles,raised in East L.A./Boyle heights. I ran the streets of venice with the guys from Venice 13. I used to kick it with guys from dog town,kicked it with Mike Muir from suicidal a few times at the skate shop... I grew up on the streets of so-cal.....

11 Years Ago

Another Venice member???? Do you surf? If so, Longboard or short board? I used to do longboard, but it got kind of boring for me, so I went to short board.

11 Years Ago

Septic Flesh, Nile, High on Fire, Om, Sleep, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Tenhi, Neun Welten, Yob. . . All those guys get my creative juices flowing in terms of the gothic.