Dear Abby... : Forum : Introductions !!!

Introductions !!!

14 Years Ago

Hey yall ! This is a place you to introduce yourself to everyone . So, here goes my intro :

Hi ! My name is Jessi Webb, and I am a girl that loves to help people . I enjoy writing (mostly poems, and fiction) and reading . I love being outside and I am in 4-H ! Some of my hobbies are writing, reading, hiking, being in nature, camping, backpacking, hangin' out with my friends and family, and 4-H ! My favorite color is green and I love frogs, they are my fave animal (or amphibian or whatever they are) .

Ok so, now it's your turn ! Introduce yourselves and feel free to make threads ! And add your writing !

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Well, my name's Hannah. I'm a straight A student, and I started a writing club at my school. I run track and field, sing, act, write, read, basically anything but sports like soccer and all that. I have 7 notebooks full of my writing and I'm on an 8th one. Friends are a big part of my life but I'm known as a mean person. Ha ha. I'm also a twin. Yeah, that's about it....

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi my name is Debby Edwards and I am a 53 year old Grandma of six I love to write
Poetry and read as well I write a variety of genres and styles I have had a very full life and experienced many things in life good and bad so any Question just ask.
                                                                                                     Hugs Debby 

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hmm...I'm not very good at introductions.

Well, my names Carly, and I love writing. When I first started writing (really, really early), I liked fiction more, but lately I've been doing almost nothing but poetry. WritersCafe kind of tought me how I can really use poetry, I hadn't really understood how emotionally realxing it could be before.

I love animals, but I'm not a vegetarian. I can't stand to see animals hurt, but meat just tastes so good! I'm trying, though. I love gorillas, they're my favorite animals. I used to think I liked being inside more than outside, but I recently discovered that I love hiking, which is big for me, as a person afraid of heights with clutsy, pigeon-toed feet.

I love Harry Potter, Star Trek: The Original Series, Betty Smith, Walter Moers, WritersCafe, Dr. Pepper mixed with cranberry juice, and Guitar Hero. That's about it:)