16 Years Ago

Who else thinks this new site is scary?

I do, and I liked the old WC better...

I'm scared. =(
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I liked the original WC as well. :(

this new layout is really cumbersome.....

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Wow, that was the first time I've hear cumbersome in a sentence....

Anyways, yeah, it's really bright. And happy. And floaty and stuff. I don't know why, but it sorta creeps me out. 0.o
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I don't care how it looks.  What pisses me off is that nothing works anymore.  It took two days before I could upload anything.  Then when I did the font was all jacked up.  Now I can't enter the stupid contest I want to enter.  Did the webmaster fail HTML 101?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

this will take some getting use to... hopefully once this works it won't be as big of a pain in the a*s that it has been...

I hope all is well with the members. Let me know if you need/want anything in regards to the forum.

W.B.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I agree the new format is a little difficult . It took me so long to find the group. And I could not find my own story?

I hope they can start a "help " forum that answers questions like "Where are my subscrptions?  and "why are all pages on my profile not opening?"

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I truely despised it at first, but now that they have most of the kinks fixed, I find it much more easier to get around especially when you want to be reviewed and instead of going down you're friends list one by one you can just choose to send it to all you're friends with the 'all of your friends ' option. It is a bit too happy though, the last format was just fine as it was.