Dreamweavers : Forum : My RP Ideas.

My RP Ideas.

16 Years Ago

Hyea. You all know me as Orpheous, or Orph for short. I'm looking for some input on a couple of RP's I'm working on. One is almost done, as Tristan knows. The other, though, is yet another story I'm working on. It's called Elevation Level: Terror. A horror RP, or so I try to make it. The story goes like this....

Everybody has nightmares. It's just another part of life you have to live with. You wake up, and the nightmare is gone....Or is it? Deep within an unknown mountain range, high above the ground, is a cave. A dark, deep cave, where no light penetrates. From here, the worlds nightmares are born from the subconscious world into the real. Hikers and climbers and tourists have all disappeared here, no trace found. Thus, the name "Elevation Level: Terror" came to be. Not far down the slope of the mountains, a town rests. This town has been plagued by all sorts of violent misfortunes. Murders, arson, thefts, rapes. It's spiraling out of control. But it only happens at night, and all evidence the police find burns at dawn. Outside the city, a large horse ranch sits. Nobody knows who owns it, or who takes care of it. The horses there prosper, and the lands are taken care of. Some people say they've seen a young man, who couldn't have been more than 16, running through the woods. Others report and owl sitting on the gateway to the lands, and still others report of a wolf sleeping on the doormat in front of the house. They wonder if the owner has been killed too. Now, a group of people on vacation have come to investigate Elevation Level: Terror. Their paths and the path of the mysterious rancher shall soon pass, and then, the nightmares begin anew.....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I.... I think this is *perfect* for Lukas Price & Hawkeye Investigations. If you make this, count me in! I like it.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

That's good. I'm also wanting it to be fully populated by Dreamweavers. Of course, the mods might not like this....but I don't care all that much.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

RP is up, so if anyone is interested...