East Midlands Creative Writing Group : Forum : Challenge 2

Challenge 2

11 Years Ago

How is the challenge going? I have not left fist base yet!

Re: Challenge 2

11 Years Ago

I'm trying to get something together. I'm in the middle of short story as we speak. In fact, I broke off to come on here for a short break. Trying to avoid the obvious is difficult especially when the title of the challenge has no ambiguity or room for interpretation.  Mike

11 Years Ago

Finished my story and posted it. Its proper title is "Colour Scheming with Laura" but I've called it "The Bone of Contention" here so you can all find it easily.

11 Years Ago

I have got stuck on the last two, have posted four (I think) and have kept one back... as it is VERY erotic... but until I come up (pardon the pun) with a better idea for it; it will have to do... 
I have, somehow; managed to write a small novella type thingy too ~ but am not sure if it is a: any good or b: worth writing up and looking at it more. It's not me and like nothing I have ever done before.
Anyone fancy having a look at it before I do anything with it?

11 Years Ago

Working on it now! :)

11 Years Ago

At last posted my piece for Tuesday

11 Years Ago

I posted mine, but I am not sure everyone can see it, when I checked I didn't seem to be connected to most people oddly! 

It's There anyway :-) 

11 Years Ago

John, My contribution has been sent to your mail box. Feel free to make it available to Group Members only & at the next scheduled meet-up, N

11 Years Ago

Is the challenge posted somewhere here for those of us that missed the meeting? 

11 Years Ago

Hi Katherine hope you are good. The challenge was to simply write something on the title 'The Bone of Contention'

11 Years Ago

OKay - thanks!

11 Years Ago

Hey Nicky why not post it and I will try to get round to it. Got my son's novella to review first.

11 Years Ago

Thanks for that John, I really appreciate it.
However, it is in yet to be written up on here; as in it is all done in hand.
If you still would like to help out though; I would really appreciate that and shall bring the file with the pages in next meeting.
Thanks a million.