Emotions on paper : Forum : "...come chat with me then..."..

Re: "...come chat with me then..." smiled the goblin

7 Years Ago

"...no you can't save anyone from this, and it's bound to get worse still, so the question is how to prepare for the worst then, me I could lose all my money overnight because the banks are a house of cards today just ready to collapse..." ventured the goblin never far from thinking of how to live off the land, or to live off the city then, before adding "...just I face the same problem as everyone else does here, that the government has run so far into debt regardless of the country in question that their only recourse left is to devalue the debt through inflation, something they might term to you as "stimulus" but is nothing more than a "debasement" in effect, something that eats away not only into their debt but also our savings too, thus the times are bad going worse, no my only hope is that switzerland can ride out this approaching finacial storm, but that storm is coming, and in fact if anything that storm is long overdue by now..."

7 Years Ago

("...one more, just sharing..." went the goblin glad for the company)

repost from elsewhere,

the goblin was wondering why it bothered him even, that paul wasn't paul then, yet the evidence was somewhat compelling, different eye color, different height, different facial features, and that refusal to take a blood test too, no more harmonies, and how the beatles somehow seemed different from that point onwards, concluding "...so perhaps paul is faul then, so did he die in that car crash in 1966 making the album sargent peppers lonely heartclub band a funeral to the changeling..."

[url]

7 Years Ago

So when young, there was a time she had been hospital-bed-bound under traction for weeks, a pocket of experience that seemed through the eyes of a child to be like an eternity then. Somewhat abandoned, transported abruptly from doctors surgery out of daily life into the farthest annex of a busy children's ward, audible yet tantalizingly out of sight and reach. She had missed the warmth and dynamics of big family life. Lying there bereft, marooned together with a girl suffering multiple injuries sustained from shooting down the steepest of tarmacked hills for miles around on a bike with no brakes, crazy, cemetery hill, imagine that, um, harsh.  

She was given a French Knitting Doll to pass the time, hour upon hour she must have woven. The anticipation of visitors 'hour' was all she could remember and the passing shot in those heart wrenching fond farewells was ever by way of stiff upper lip jest - there was no evidence of weaving!

Months later, doll discarded, someone at home in that comfortable melee must have pulled hard on the hint of wool protruding. The weave was long enough to astound even the most indifferent amongst family clan. This writing, it wove on within her, building and coiling and compacting neatly inside. So please do believe her when she said - it never ceased.

next Next Page
last Last Page