Equality for all : Forum : How can you have equality for ..

[reply] [quote]

How can you have equality for all when it is illegal that I hate queers?

9 Years Ago

You can't.
[reply] [quote]

Re: How can you have equality for all when it is illegal that I hate queers?

9 Years Ago

Not illegal, just not liked by those of us who are gay.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

What fukling cuntry you from?  You hate queers it's called a hate crime if you sneeze with the wrong word in your mouth and the ash poles who love b******s like that call it a hate crime and you get the maximum sentence.  This is after all the good old USA.  America the Perverted if you will and I'm sure you do.  They say not all gays are perverted but the perverted ones are the only c**k stuckers I see.  Where are the monogamous ones.  It looks like the gays forgot to tell them they were liberated or something.  Everyone with a perversion is claiming to be a f*g nowadays.  Get your head out of the sand and look what you  ash poles have done to America and you queer lovers say I am unamerican.  What are all you fucklers blonde or what?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

They have the right to date who ever they want, without being judge for something that they cannot help. Imagine if it was the other way around and you were the  one that was gay how would you feel about people hating, dislike you, or think it's horrible that you and your partner are just holding hands. And not to mention having people come up to you and say you shouldn't be allowed to marry the same sex, it's wrong. How would you feel if you were in there situation?