Ex-lit : Forum : Was it something I said?????

Was it something I said?????

15 Years Ago

Wow...for a minute I thought I was back on Lit and I was banned!]

The site was down for almost 2 days...was it something I said????? lol

Where are you guys...no posting on the forum for awhile.  I guess you are all so busy writing wonderful, mind boggling prose...you don't have time. But where oh where is Nae!!!!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Yes it is blasted typical - I finally had some time to spend on here and the site was down! Back to a busy few days so will have to catch up later Bea - lovely to see you so active on here and it would be lovely if we could bring Nae to share her words x

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I noticed the site was down too

I have no reason to compare it to Lit.org where  Dirty Tricks from rotten selfish b******s are performed.....

Tommorow the day after Valentines day I lost my wife Janet to Cancer...

Lit.org kindly destroyed all the poetry and replies from well wishers in their ego trip to be in control........in control of what?????...it's crap..

Of course I wish all the current contributors to Lit.org a Very Happy Valentines day

I have a good memory so  Janet will not be forgotten.....

That also however means I will not forget the Beautifull lit org and I hope to return the favour in due course...

Wishing a Sad and Painfull demise to those that f**k with other people just for the hell of it

Eric

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Still no profile no pictures no background

Fairplay

Sorry guys, I tried to copy the entire message but it didn't reproduce so I'll repeat it here.

Eric is still baiting me implying I'm not who I say I am....I'm so sorry tht he brought this ugly side of Lit here to this lovely place.

I'.ve explained over and over that I dont have a scanner...on my limited budget,  I have more pressing things to spend my money on...thought I'd get one for my birthday, but my son thought I needed a new TV instead!

One More Time Eric...then I'm done with this!!!!

If you give me an address to send pictures via snail mail...I will do so!' But I keep telling  you...if you are so fixated with investigating me...why not do a   people check...and be done with it once and for all!  This is our refuge from all that was negative about Lit...but then YOU are the only one constantly bringing it up!  I've tried to be pleasant about this...I an not a confrontrational person...but this is bordering on being insulting!

Unlike Eric, I am posting this here, because I'm assuming no one but our group will see this little exchange.  I'm so sorry to bring this  up again, but I'm getting a little tired of this!

P.S. Eric...I do expect an apology when you get the results of your search!

Bea

5 Hours Ago
HI

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi Bea

Off course you will get an apology.... the PM was for you of course... but if I could understand that you are indeed you... the apology is in order.... I don't mind people reproducing PMs I send because I will always stand by what I think

Not that it matters who you are to all intents and purposes....  yes it is an insult for some one to think you could be Lena  Clair Lilia or all the other imaginary characters.... but that insult is aimed at those characters and the one or more real characters behind the masks. Not specifically to an old lady that writes poetry.

I don't do depression..... though today is the fourth anniversary of loosing my wife to cancer I do feel a little sad that low life were chucking (cackling) to themselves at people being taken in with their fake words of compassion...on more than a few occasions.... I would hate to think some of that Low Life had infiltrated here.

As Lena (or whoever ?) told me itself. People will go to great lengths to protect their own deceit..create websites identities photos families.... So in effect I too could be a fraud.

In Lenas own words just tell a bigger lie if little ones get found out...... ridicule people pretend to be ill and die...hey it's all part of the game.......

Eric

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Let me put this to rest- bea is not lena or any other character other than bea-  - As a mod on lit I was privy to IP's and such and hers was always constant- One address- no other persona's -as a matter of fact Lena doesn't like bea (sorry bea) and I'm surprised she hasn't kicked her off lit  yet- But you watch as soon as Bea says something that Lena doesn't like she will find a way to ge rid of her.

Now I can understand Eric's concerns-Lit is rife or was full of other persona's- lena had about 10 she kept on occasion. None of hers are any of the regulars though-  (Claire was not one of them). Much of these persona and multiple identities I took a blind eye to- my fault- I inadvertently was a part of this fraud -but bea is bea a  81 yr s young poetry writing granny-

Lena can be mean spirited and petty and Eric has every right to feel that anger and rage but let us leave lena in the gutter and not bring her in this forum- let's put this to rest ...

my warmest

bob

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I really appreciate this Bob...this was getting to be annoying and frustrating.  There will always be doubts in Eric's mind...I can't change that...but for those of us who know and respect who yor are...I hope this will put their minds at rest.

I am totally done with this subject!

Bea

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi Bea.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey Francisco...where have you been hiding!

I've missed you around here.  If you muse has deserted you, post one of your old pieces...no one here has seen them.  That's what I've been doing..I think my muse wants a divorce...she's been hiding from me lately!!!

Also...join some groups...enter some contests...this site is fun and you have lots of  talent to contribute here, even if you just post for our group!

Come out...come out wherever you are!!!

Love ya,

Bea

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi Bob

Thanks for that...

So Sorry Bea !!!!! of course it's all your fault for not acting your age.....

Now Bob onto you who the hell are you in real life and how come you aint got a handle on Clair..........

Yes you are right unless I have actualy broken bread with you    etc etc

Eric

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I am delighted that htis little hiccup has been resolved and that it was an adult conversation that didn't sink to the depths of insult. Doubt brings ugly thoughts and we are all just a bit jaded after the Lit experience.

Happily ever afters are evidence of our loveliness x

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I too hope that this site continues and everyone can be adult....

I was constantly barraged by lena the sort of posts she made on my other sites always being long winded...here is an extract.....

Extract

Sep 8, 2008 6:44 PM                                          

Subject:                 

The FINAL NAIL in Lit.Org's Coffin...do you REALLY want
to know?

Body:                 

I will tell you what finally did it...robnjob the grey avatar whatever he is DELETED his post about Desvelado where RCallaci told the truth of what is what...as did I, he deleted it because it got too close to the truth, but some a friend of mine said past of it, sent it to me via email. Problem these days is that most people never read everything that is written in comments, they skip over much and then make their grand conclusions or they play stupid or innocent and say, oh, I didn't understand or I am so sorry....well BULLSHIT TO ALL THAT:

You want to read the truth then read what RCALLACI wrote here and what I wrote here...that is the TRUTH or don't read it. Who cares, lit. org ankle biters passive aggressive dogs like Pen and Bea and all the fake grey avatar people are what dug the grave really deep this time. Lit. Org will never recover, only those true in soul and heart will prevail and that is the only hope that Lit. Org has, all the shadows and the ill willed people will suffer and eventually fade away, that if their curse, their karma of their own making.

By the way, did you know that all those grey ones, are mostly fakes, yeah, you know why, because even if those people use programs to hide their true ip, they cannot hide the origin of their pics on the upload on Lit. Org, so they leave it grey,....hahahha....they think they are being clever but I know a lot about how shadow people and ankle biting passive aggressive devils work, I have been watching a long time, and I have friends who know quite a bit more about computer than I do who have looked at this site and have pointed things out to me about its many obvious flaws and potential fakers.

Who cares...do you? I mean if you want to hear the truth then read what RCALLACI wrote here and read what I wrote, that is the truth, then notice the ankle biters and the troll responses and the acts of innocense, what swine.

One thing I am getting clear right now is that I NEVER once professed to be a good Buddhist or enlightened NOT ONCE on the lit. org or elsewhere, I alway said I was striving for it, striving like the rest of us humans drifting in these dark waters without a paddle. Those that say those things are ankle biters, like Pen and Bea...hypocrites. You know why Shannon and Lucie and some others stay away, not because of me, but because of certain people you may consider your friends...so I will say no more.

Let me just end this with, I hold you no ill will no anyone who does not deserve it at the Lit. Org, as for the rest let them eat s**t...their own s**t that they live and breath and exist in. I am no longer going to be anybodies scapegoat or whipping boy, f**k those b*****s and b******s.

I saw my surgeon on the 5th last week and all is in the works for a surgery date coming up soon. I have a good husband, a family that loves me, I do good things,and have always done good as a community activist and volunteer for good causes and have a good heart, I may seem like a tough b***h sometimes but inside I am softy....just don't like injustice and abuse. As for RCALLACI, he has never shown me any favor, he has dug into me in the past when he thought I was wrong, we have had are confrontations too, but like he said, I paid my dues, I did all he asked, I made amends, I tried my best to let go and I finally got tired of exampling myself so I just said to everyone TAKE TO RCALLACI it is his job as moderator to deal with this s**t, I am tired, I am sick and I am done. He is no dictator, he has always been fair to all and very diplomatic in the process, he lost his temper with me occasionally like he has done with others, but he can never be accused of not being fair like that what turned out to be nothing but a hateful troll known as Francisco. F**k him. I am done with his him and all like his lot.

If you want to read it again, read what we say here, look at it carefully, make an educated informed judgement, for this (just like Francisco posted words said in private and anger between me and him in private email, he posted it publicly) I will see to it that my friend will post this exchange publicly and that Lit. Org and those within it are exposed for what they really are....so robnjob and his grey avatar (fake little f****r)....his deletion did him no good the truth will prevail.

You know what makes me sad is that I was so close and had done my best in making up with drsoos who I alway liked his work, and with Viper though I never much respected the man, I liked his work too, and it as becoming cool again....even Tina, who has a one track mind in my view, and chooses to ignore the sins of all but mine, RCallaci told me to be patient with her and I was...for I wanted no more quarrel.....now you can expect that more shadows will arrive, the grey avatars and the ones who have figure out how to get around the avatar thing.....all the dead claires and her fake sister will return, and the good willedl people will interact with them as if they are real because they are all such trusting pollyannas, but not me, my pollyanna days are done. As is Lit. Org.

HERE IT IS:

Bea & chaos invitation? Take it to RCallaci...I am done.
You know some think of you as just a sweet little old grandma without a mean bone in your body, but I have always see you as the one who never lets the dust settles, just when it looks like it is settling you go and say your passive aggressive little digs again...sweet grandma that you are. You want to blame me for Shannon staying away? REALLY? Well, I know better, because Shannon is my friend, we write to each, Shannon knows me better than you ever have or ever will, and as for Francisco, I have wished him no harm and he has even said it was "both our egos at work"...he has met a middle ground to peace, and Tammy and I are doing just fine, as are Viper and I, and even the incredible drsoos has made a peace talking of sorts, as have others...and then you bring out your broom and start with the deja vu all over again...just like few others that come back here after being gone without know s**t from shinola and spout their judgements as if they even know of what they are talking about....again, I am sick of it, not sick of Lit. Org but sick of those that won't let up just when peace is within inches, inches away for all...you grandma are a passive aggressive instigator and one of those that would call me a Lit. Org hater, and troublemaker, etc., ignoring all else and the bigger picture of all that has gone on here....do your thing grandma...have your fun, but your time and Lit. Org's time will soon be done. Stay in your inquisition world of thinking and blaming...

I am not responsible for what happens to you or what happens in your personal life, like a so many others we all reap what we sow, and you grandma are not excempt, through it may not ever be know here on the Lit. Org, but in your life and in all the personal lives of those here who are guilty of TRUE ill will towards me, your karma is in the works and it will hit you all all other quicker than you can say OH JESUS SAVE ME!

By the way, I refer you, as I have referred some others like Tina, back to RCallaci, it is his job to moderate and deal with you all...as for me I am done, I am done with you and all of it, good riddens to you and all your kind, sweet grandma Bea, bless my Jewish genes middle eastern olive skinned a*s, just like Jesus's a*s, not the least bit white or anymore of a god than I am a goddess!

I pray like you, I pray that I find compassion for you and all your sort...passive-aggressive puritan accusers, ignorant as sin.

Don't worry grandma, I'm outta here by choice, I am seeking compassion and serenity and here on the Lit. Org (a now very much CURSED place) that will never be....

Back to my place of serenity, compassion and peace, far away from this virtual hell, because what lives here is of a demonic nature and it does not originate from me.

Enjoy your hell...for you and the other passive aggressive and revisionists historians like you have made it what it is. Keep your windows closed, stay stale, and the living dead that you are.

Namaste,
Saint Lena
has never been nor ever claimed to be a
a saint...(like certain phony saints as thee, Bea)
Thank G-d!

RCallaci, no more fire from me, take care of the rest. I am done and I will see to it that none other from my camp of friends, family or others try to pass this way again...this is truly the end my friend. You are a true diplomat, a true peace maker, but you are not a miracle maker. Thanks for trying.

Sincerely,
Lena aka Karma

( Posted by: TheRealKarmaTseringLhamo [Member] On: September 7, 2008 ) Same ol' Karmic BS
Sorry for this Robert. You had good intentions but it seems letting go is harder for others.

I am home watching "Live free or die hard" - killer movie by the way - when I received a message in my inbox that something was going on here again.

Lena, please don't speak for me. I only came here this morning to show my appreciation to someone genuine. Seems to me that might be troublesome for you. Reading between the lines of Bea's comment is vintage Lena. You zero in on a single sentence and ignore the rest of her pleas for peace - something you claim is within inches.

But this site will never know peace so long as you are here to poison everyone's threads with your nonsense. If Bob can't see it then that is only because he is blind to the drama you bring to this site. RCALLACI! RCALLACI! RCALLACI! Buy a new book, Lena.

I don't for one second believe you will leave this site. You and your friends? Please. Call it what it is: You and those you have fooled.

I am not here to speak for anyone else. I don't need to speak for anyone else or to point out who I am friends with. All I am here for is to point out your inability to let things go - as you claimed to when not borrowing arguments for your own.

Isn't this the same thing you accused me of doing on Michael's essay? You didn't even mention Robert's post. How self-involved is that?

Again, to you Robert, I apologise. My health was improving but then someone let the snake back in the garden.
( Posted by: desvelado [Member] On: September 7, 2008 )

RCallaci, Book, but no MIRACLE WORKER.....
It is his job to moderate and deal with this crap...I am no longer going to continue to explain myself nor apologize to those who should be apologizing to me. You have questions, you have digs, you have revisionist history statements take it up with him he has been here as long as I have been here and longer, he knows more and has paid attention to more than most, and many have missed quite a lot...yet the immediate judgements never stop. This is his site, his job not mine. It is his book, but like I have said before he is no miracle worker and he has done his best. WE all have our limits, just as he has his, I have reached mine. I will not take another dig no matter how slight. My health is my number one issue right now and I will deal with that and that only.

I am tired of the passive aggressive digs from the all the sweethearts and Tigers, you have a great time here...letting go..I have let go...for good. IT IS ALL YOURS FRANCISCO...enjoy, hope your personal life is doing great, hope all is well in your life and in the real life of all those here on the Lit. Org. Like Tammy, I am defending myself, I am not taking anymore of this blame s**t. NO more abuse not from anyone, no matter how sweet and old they claim to be or how Christian they claim to be.

As for same old same old, that is EXACTLY why I am gone for good. Now have a great party on me. Enjoy! I hope no one else wastes anymore words on digs against me, for I will not even be looking in....there is no use looking back on what is already dead. So much for your ego statement, speaking of same old same old....I am truly letting go...in every sense of the word.
Leaving this virtual world for the physical world to deal with my life, my business, my health, no more energy left for anymore war or digs, or slights.

I am leaving a this town that has already been burnt down...I'm so tired of you Lit. Org.

Keep writing everyone, keep writing, that is what you are here for...right? WRITE!!!!

Good bye, love to all that loved me, and as for the rest, may I one day find compassion, as for now, haven't gotten there yet...still working on it....

( Posted by: TheRealKarmaTseringLhamo [Member] On: September 7, 2008 )

Hi Tammy
Thanks for your comment, I am an Adam, if by that you mean male. And would be honored for you to read my writings if you want to of course.
I do not want to add anymore drama to this but there is one thing I must do, and that is to say in response to "We may all call him/her/it/them/us/ye by many different names", that His name is Jesus, and just as you have been taught, there is no other name under heaven by which we may be saved.
But I do agree with "that no matter who we are everybody is looking for the same thing, even if we don't know it yet."
Please don't consider this a slight to you that I say this, about Jesus, but if I do not say this I have denied who I am, and it is meant in much love to you and to all.
I am just a little gun shy I guess because of what is going on here right now, don't want to offend anyone. I am not saying "Oh Tammy, you are so wrong", I am saying "Tammy, this is what I believe to be the most important truth there is."
That being, His name is Jesus, and just as you have been taught, there is no other name under heaven by which we may be saved.
Thanks Tammy, Robert.
( Posted by: robnjop [Member] On: September 7, 2008 )

LET ME MAKE THE RECORD STRAIGHT
I'm quite dismayed and disappointed in the way this thread has evolved.

It started off as a a little testimonial for a fellow member and turned into a hanging.

Francisco and Bea

You've accused me of showing favoritism to Lena. You're quite correct I do- She has earned it- when this site was dying - with only a handful of posters left, I made the unilateral decision (not consulting Viper or Nae) to reinstate Lena from her ban. I alienated Viper and Nae in doing so-and by by mishandling of the situation caused Viper to leave lit and his moderating duties. (He has since returned and Lit is the better for it).

Lena can be called many things but dull and unimaginative is not one of them. She knows how to create buzz-interest-controversies-. Her posts always generate the highest numbers- whether you agree with them or not-she is widely read. She is also an expert in marketing herself-her ideas- and anything that interests her. She's passionate, and with that passion can cause firestorms but those storms are damn interesting and bring in readers.

This is the reason I brought her back-lit was on precarious legs. The only thing I asked of her was not to use those multiples (many of which I liked btw) and work on healing the site. This she did- readership increased tenfold and Lit became viable again. Through her marketing skils it brought in new members and old ones returned-some to criticize her- some not- but they returned. She had a great part in Lit's revival-more so than most on this site- and when things were getting crazy again I asked her to tone down things -and she did- She tried to mend fences with Viper, droos, tammy - and she did-she failed with you- and others who can't let things go. She has earned my trust and I'm quite upset that she is leaving.

By insinuating deja vu all over again only opens up wounds-doesn't heal them- and knowing that Lena reads between the lines very well and will react -doesn't bode well for christian understanding that you always call for- a very passive aggressive post for sure- you may not have meant it that way but that's how it came across.

Yes I'm being very undiplomatic here- I'm writing in anger but in this case this was witch hunt-

Pat yourselves on the back- lena has left- she won't be back for a long time -maybe never- I for one will miss her -

I getting quite tired of this bullshit- I apologize for any hurt feeling-but writers need thick skins -if you can't take it than don't - read between those lines...

Bob

( Posted by: rcallaci [Moderator] On: September 7, 2008 )

another gentleman
Just letting you know (Robert) that I read this and kudos to you for posting it. I am not of your 'ilk' but recognize sincerity when I read it. Nothing prohibits anyone from professing their ideals/beliefs no matter which truths they hold dear. Anyone, with an open mind, who's been around for any length of time realizes that there is no one pat answer and celebrates the ability of those to take comfort and joy where they find it.

Those who trot out dogma to substantiate their existence without embracing the tenets leads a hollow life. In other words - talk's cheap when the walk is hobbled.

( Posted by: Penelope [Member] On: September 7, 2008 )

Thank you Penelope
I am glad I got to hear from you. I appreciate your comment and hope everything is going well for you. Every time I think about you I think of your "soup story". I am sure this is not what you want to be remembered for but I just found it so entertaining and well written to capture my attention. I mean, who else could hold my interest about a story about making soup? (maybe Terrance)
And oh, "NO SOUP FOR YOU!!"
Robert

true colors
Bob, for starters, no one asked Lena to comment on this post. But it is the usual Lena tactic: Invade threads to spew her Christian bashing and point out supposed injustices against her. I was the only person to mention her name and it wasn't even in a negative way.

So now it becomes mine and Bea's fault that Lena has supposedly left? She's a great writer and everything you wrote about her is true but it is that personality that has become an issue for some.

Why is it you didn't have an issue with her getting involved when I addressed Michael? With all due respect, Bob, I really don't believe you would recognize impartial if Old Scratch himself pointed it out to you.

Don't think anyone ever had to read between the lines where your relationship with Lena is concerned. I respect that you respect her but I never concerned myself with it. She, on the other hand, constantly wrote of how you shared behind the scenes secrets with her. She flaunted her friendship with you and kept writing we should address our issues with you but kept up her bashing.

I'm surprised you never petitioned the owners to change the site's name to Lenadotorg.

( Posted by: desvelado [Member] On: September 7, 2008 )

F'ct that Up
Hi

See there is something behind dictatorships after all.

There is something behind having a trained disciplined army.

Something behind communism.

People let to their own free will always seem eventually destroy the very thing they are fighting for

Freedom

Rules....who needs them ?????

Eric
( Posted by: Fairplay [Member] On: September 7, 2008 )

Robert
Nice to meet you man-of-strong-faith.

Yea, I recognize that name Jesus. Think I may have heard it a time or two in my life...or thousands.

Nice calming effect that name has; when I let it, that is.

I may not always appear to be level headed but I am more than I let it show. You standing for your faith is a wonderful thing. That is something that could never offend me. You will never hear me say that "your" God is wrong. Never. I believe there is a God for all and agree that Jesus is a pretty darn good name for the son of God. I also believe that we really are all the "sons and daughters" of God.

And I believe that your a good man Robert.

Again,
nice to meet you sir.
( Posted by: TAMMYHENDRIX [Member] On: September 7, 2008 )

Des and Bob
I admire, Francisco, how you speak your mind. You just say what you believe, with no animosity, and let the cookie sit there and crumble if it has to, or is it let the chips just lie there if they have to? ;)
Truth is important to you, and for you to communicate truth as you see it is important, to make people understand your point, and so we get
"I'm surprised you never petitioned the owners to change the site's name to Lenadotorg."
I hope people understand that you are not mean, but that you communicate truth in an effective way, and I know they see that.
Bob, I try to avoid speaking so plainly many times so as not to offend, but I will take a desvelado over a robnjop anytime, when truth is important.
I wish I could just say,'Oh that Lena, she is such a drama queen" and everyone would laugh (including Lena) and we would all be happy again.
But I don't think it is that Lena is "just a drama queen"
Do we all have to read between our lines Bob to make sure from now on that something we wrote is not going to send her into a spiral?
And what I hear you saying saying is "Lena can say the most vile thing she wants about anything you hold dear,(and she does quite often) but you better not have even the hint of something between a line that she might find offensive. Because she built this site? Because she is lit. org?
I don't know much about the past, but Bob, you have to see that this is not right. You alienate all your other writers when you say this.
And if you want comments to generate traffic and get response, I bet I could just say "Buddhists are thieves" and get plenty of angry response here. If I Buddha bashed the way Lena Christ bashed, I bet the comments would fly fast and furious.
But is it really Jerry Springer you want, because that seems to be what you are saying, that controversy for the sake of traffic is good.
There was a flurry of activity from Lena when I said something to Brian about America haters, she took it so personal and she was not even on my mind. I think part of the problem is that, like when I am talking to Brian, I am interacting with who I believe Brian is, so my words and rhetoric will be as though it is a private conversation with him, not really at the time considering what others behind will think, because I am talking to Brian.
And shouldn't Bea be afforded the same expectation? To be able to speak to Des as she wishes, without having to consider someone elses feeling. Must we all "read between our lines" Bob?
And if so, then Lena must read between her lines too, and be careful she doesn't offend me.
And I noticed that you kind of got on to Bea about she wasn't being a good enough Christian, did you ever get on to Lena publicly for not being a good enough Buddhist?
It doesn't matter to me the outcome of all this, I will either publish a poem or not publish it, whatever I choose. If lit. org goes down because Lena is not here something was wrong anyway. I don't care who is here. I hope there is always a Des to accept others, always a Shannon to make your poems seem worth something, always a Lucie to make you believe in yourself and to tell it like it is if needed. Always a Penelope, always an Eric, always a Brian to remind me of home. Always all the poets that are here, because that is lit. org.
Robert
I am going to republish my poem tonight that I had in my comment in poetry, not that I think it is great, I just want to put it there, no need to comment, that is not why I am doing it, honest.
And just where is Lucie anyway?

colors
I must remember to never speak my mind when angry- I apologize to bea for my comments- you had every right to express your opinion- But I have every right to express mine as well- I moderate with a light hand- I don't delete posts and let anyone say what's on their mind- I guess I'm supposed to keep my month shut and just remain P.C because I moderate this site. I don't own this site- I don't get paid by this site- I do this because I love this writing site and want to see it continue- If I thought this was my kingdom I'd delete these posts. But it's not-I'm just the janitor.

I had a strong Internet relationship with Lena and put a lot on the line by getting her back here - I was angry and I let my mask fall. Forgive this old fool for being human...

bob

( Posted by: rcallaci [Moderator] On: September 7, 2008 )

RCALLACI, Thanks, but this place is already long gone dead, cursed and as are all tho
(as you know vorpal called me to this site and this is my last log in)

Bob,

Thanks for defending me against Grandma Bea and Francisco in your above comment.

But please, do not speak out in anger over me, for those that accuse you of what they have done, are wrong, and those that know the truth, know the truth, period.

As I have always said, I referred some people
back to you and to speak to you lately, because I am so tired of explaining myself, it is getting old, and right now my health is my first priority I no longer have time, nor the energy and health for this troll passive aggressive nonsense...I am tired of it all.

But it is over and you will no longer have to speak out in anger over me to defend me and to tell the TRUTH and speak out against those who continue to troll and hide behind thier passive aggressive facade of piousness...

... and all the old ankle biters with a capital PEE, that came out to play will soon find their own ankles in real life filled with their own bloody karma striking them in their lives like they have never known before...they will reap what they have sowed, and that is all the justice I ask for...let them eat their own s****y karma, for that is their reward.

Bob, I just wanted to say thank you for trying, unfortunately it is a hopeless cause....I signed in to thank you and say a final goodbye to you the Lit. Org, but I am now turning my back and walking away from the Lit. Org for good, no use looking back upon what is cursed and already dead.

Let them speak freely as they always have, for that is the price of free speech...all are free to speak their s**t no matter how hypocritical or ignorant or full of regurgitated propaganda it may be.

Blessed be the Taras,
and all the protection
they have afforded me
and to ALL the other innocents
here who are walk among
the vile.

Sincerely,

Karma Tsering Lhamo

July 2004 - September 2008

---------------------------------------------

QUOTE:
By RCallaci:

I'm quite dismayed and disappointed in the way this thread has evolved.

It started off as a a little testimonial for a fellow member and turned into a hanging.

Francisco and Bea

You've accused me of showing favoritism to Lena. You're quite correct I do- She has earned it- when this site was dying - with only a handful of posters left, I made the unilateral decision (not consulting Viper or Nae) to reinstate Lena from her ban. I alienated Viper and Nae in doing so-and by by mishandling of the situation caused Viper to leave lit and his moderating duties. (He has since returned and Lit is the better for it).

Lena can be called many things but dull and unimaginative is not one of them. She knows how to create buzz-interest-controversie-. Her posts always generate the highest numbers- whether you agree with them or not-she is widely read. She is also an expert in marketing herself-her ideas- and anything that interests her. She's passionate, and with that passion can cause firestorms but those storms are damn interesting and bring in readers.

This is the reason I brought her back-lit was on precarious legs. The only thing I asked of her was not to use those multiples (many of which I liked btw) and work on healing the site. This she did- readership increased tenfold and Lit became viable again. Through her marketing skils it brought in new members and old ones returned-some to criticize her- some not- but they returned. She had a great part in Lit's revival-more so than most on this site- and when things were getting crazy again I asked her to tone down things -and she did- She tried to mend fences with Viper, droos, tammy - and she did-she failed with you- and others who can't let things go. She has earned my trust and I'm quite upset that she is leaving.

By insinuating deja vu all over again only opens up wounds-doesn't heal them- and knowing that Lena reads between the lines very well and will react -doesn't bode well for christian understanding that you always call for- a very passive aggressive post for sure- you may not have meant it that way but that's how it came across.

Yes I'm being very undiplomatic here- I'm writing in anger but in this case this was witch hunt-

Pat yourselves on the back- lena has left- she won't be back for a long time -maybe never- I for one will miss her -

I getting quite tired of this bullshit- I apologize for any hurt feeling-but writers need thick skins -if you can't take it than don't - read between those lines...

Bob

( Posted by: rcallaci [Moderator] On: September 7, 2008

---------------------------------------------

THE END.

( Posted by: TheRealKarmaTseringLhamo [Member] On: September 7, 2008 )

S**t Hits Fan

I don't believe in curses, although perhaps "I am arrogant to think my belief is not required". I wish to believe, however, that kharma plays a role, whether Kharma/Jena chooses to participate, or not. I hope she and others will reconsider.

I can speak for only my selves, but the disagreements here seem to spark the most views, so let us disagree in a manner befitting writers choosing to write; as opposed to bickering, quitting, and recriminating. I have not been the best example of the behavior that I advocate.

Let us praise, constructively criticize, and support one another.

It's not up to Bob, it's up to us as responsible adults and aldultresses to make this site work. Some friction is to be expected, and may indeed be a positive source of energy, inspiring the respectful and intelligent expressions of differences of opinion.

I, for one, will strive for this, far from perfectly.

I hope that many others will as well.

s

( Posted by: drsoos [Member] On: September 7, 2008 )

Bob
I hope, Mr. RCallaci, that I have not been out of line in my response to you. I especially hope I have not been disrespectful to you. I don't imagine anyone here thinks of you as an "old fool". This place doesn't run itself.
And one thing I noticed is how this site is 10 times faster than it used to be, that is good.
And human we all are, maybe your work will still pay off as you hoped.
Don't give up hope Bob, who knows? Robert.

Question to anybody??
If I unpublish this, will all the comments go too? Would appreciate a fast answer because I need to leave and would like to get rid of all this tonight if possible, thanks, Robert.

This is just one of the many Lena sent to me..........  Eric

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Eric,

You are funny.  Read this with some nostalgia.  But Bob is correct in telling us to move on. 

Your post still made for good reading.  I deleted all exchanges with her but I must say, in reading the above exchanges, I came across almost as crazy as she did.  Almost.

Or, maybe, crazier for letting her get to me as she did.  But I have never wished her harm or used profanity in referring to her.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi Absolutely right

We must move on....that is why I am married (again...first anniversary today) albeit for the third time...

On the other hand we can not change history though often  people would like to delete it or change it....... Which I expect is why I was wiped off Lit.org...though it appears the silly people there did  not have a clue how the www works.

The writing had been on the wall for some time and I wanted to make sure I had a copy of all my own work therefore I do admit I hit back a little by removing all my stuff  for editing knowing it would take masses of time for anyone then to carry out the current plot of moderating anything that was posted...

AND yes you did sink to the level of your attacker..... in that respect Lena actually won that little fight...before herself loosing the battle entirely...She off course was a total plonker holding the high ground in the fact she owned the site?????

Sorry... It is a typical American approach if you cant beat it  buy it...... Lena made the big mistake of thinking she was buying a group of people not just a Tiny Space on the www......

The other guy Ochani however sacked me off after he started one message by announcing quote "All My Poets"....... I don't think he liked it when I immediately wrote back putting him straight that I was nobody's poet least of all his...(nobody bought me)

I did start my own Yahoo group... but wasn't going to spread the word, just  put some of my own stuff on it...anyone can of course join and use it to store stuff in the files there....

I still read (glance) at stuff on Lit.org... the nature of the site is that they can not stop that without closing it to the general public which would deflate their egos....... It is not long before it will go Tit's Up again....... Mark My Words

Of course I am a total hypocrite....... My brand new wife... believes in God Jesus etc and I don't hesitate in going to church with her on Sundays...... I like the crowd of old fogies there I like the singing and of course don't believe one word of the crap they spout... but they think and do good and that's enough for me...its only an hour after all. It makes me feel so young to see them all hobbling round chuckle chuckle.......

Eric

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hmm.  Didn't realize Lena "never respected" me.  Even now, still makes me sad to hear that, as I, at one time, certainly respected her.

C'est la vie.