Ex-lit : Forum : Come out...come out wherever y..

Come out...come out wherever you are!!!!!

15 Years Ago

Hey Guys...where are you hiding.  The forum is dying a slow death!

Tina, Nae, Rogan, et al...are you so busy working on that masterpiece we can't keep in touch?

I've made so many new friends here...but you guys are family...so call home!!!

Bea

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Well, can't speak for the others, but I am still here...occasionally.  Think my heart's just not into posting or commenting lately.

I tend to focus most of my on-line time to livejournal but I haven't even been doing that lately.  I like it there because that's where Shannon is.  I was invited to join the local writer's group months ago but I haven't found the time for that either.   

Hope you and the other ex-lits are well. 

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Terrible, ain't it?

I'm trying to post more, but life keeps getting in the way.  I had Writerscafe up on my screen, 8-10 poems and stories opened in seperate tabs, for DAYS, never got around to reading and reviewing.  And then the computer rebooted.  Haha.

Soon!  Soon life will say, "Yes, you may take a break now.  Totter off to read".  And I shall.  :)

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Just too busy... being!

Miss you all too and will find more time when someone gets round to knitting a few more hours into the day - preferably undramatic, quiet ones :)

Namaste,

Tina x

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'm just not into reading or writing of late.  Perhaps when I get back from my trip I'll be more inclined.  

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi

Been kept busy with a whole heap of nothing in particular to do...

Made a few Video's from photos which has kept me amused...

Of course I never thought of myself as a poet and if I need a reminder I just need to glance at

It reminds me not to worry  about aspiring to be anything more than a Muppet who can only type with two fingers .....

Anyways I cant claim to be good at any real arty/farty things even the video's are far from perfect ...though they do make me smile

Eric

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I guess the last straw was lit.org being turned into a place I can no longer think about without wanting to break things. I feel so ripped off and I just can't seem to shake it.
Still looking for work on the East coast, and despite applying for about one hundred and thirty assorted jobs (which I assure you all I am quite qualified for, despite my background in warehouses and welding) I have yet to receive a single phonecall for an interview. It's rather upsetting, not to mention time-consuming.

But I didn't come here to lay some Woe Is Me s**t on you, just figured I'd let you know I'm still alive (but not writing, as I have no motivation to do so without first having the means to feed and clothe myself).

Hope you're all doing well in whatever you are currently doing! Namaste :)

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey Rogan...happy to see you are still with us, both figuratively and in actuality!!!!

Sorry you are having such a hard time finding work...but join the club...at this point, it seems that everyone in the world is in the same boat...keep your life preserver and your wading boots on and you will be rescued shortly I'm sure!

As for not being motivated to write...this is the ideal time to do so...rant on about your situation...shout at the powers that be...send copious letters to the local newspapers...even if nothing changes...you will be honing your writing skills and letting all that angst within you out...your heart will thank you for relieveing the pressure! You might even come up with a great story in the process!

You're a survivor Rogan...my money is on you!  Stick around...that's why we are here...to bolster each other and to keep in touch!

Good luck!

Bea