Fantasy Books : Forum : If you need a review, I'm your..

If you need a review, I'm your guy

11 Years Ago

Hi guys! I'm new to this group, and I'm a big fan of the fantasy genre. I've started writing a new work - you can find it on my profile: We Each Owe a Death. I've been thinking about this story and imagining the world it's set in for quite a while, and so far I've only written the prologue, but I have a good idea of where it's going. 
I'd like to know whether it's worth continuing or not.
Anyway, if you guys have something you'd like feedback on, I'd be happy to read it and drop you a review if you'd do the same for mine. I'll try to read your work as quickly as possible, but if it's a hundred chapters long, bear with me. It might take me a while :P.

Re: If you need a review, I'm your guy

11 Years Ago

I would definitely appreciate it if you could take a look at the beginning of my book, Enigma. I've only got the prologue and the first chapter up though

11 Years Ago

hey, I want someone to tell me if its worth continuing my book "Reaper" its a fantasy about a skeletal pegasus, meant for a younger audience (10-younger teenage years).

11 Years Ago

Whoa, good thing I checked this forum again, I didn't realise I wouldn't get a notification when someone replied :p. I'll read both of your work and leave a review. Note: My book has now been renamed 'We each owe a death'.

11 Years Ago

I've added a second chapter. Similar deal, leave me a review, and I'll review something of yours! Thanks!

11 Years Ago

Ummm . .  Will you read my new Book: Can't Speak, Muted Love?

10 Years Ago

Wow so this is kinda late...but could you maybe check out the new book I've written? There's not much to it yet but it'd be nice to get a review on it. It'd called DNA and it's the only book on my profile...