Fantasy writers : Forum : Your nook

Your nook

8 Years Ago

Every Writer has their nook. Mine is at a local Waffle House after a shift at work where I can settle in at a booth and just write for a few hours with a hot cup of tea and without my dog begging for a walk or without any of my family barging in. I'm working on an article for a magazine and wanted to know. What's your nook?

Re: Your nook

8 Years Ago

At my girlfriend's place. It's quiet, peaceful, and away from daily distractions. Plus she's a pastry chef and makes a mean cup of cocoa.

8 Years Ago

My nook is at my kitchen table, but I might take a cue from you two, and find a more special place.  I'd probably get more done.

8 Years Ago

After 7pm my writing creativity becomes really active. I like to just curl up in bed with my lap top and a snack. I don't always have great products but it's still fun to write. 

8 Years Ago

I am a stay at home mom, so I usually sit down at the computer early in the morning with a cup of coffee but with little ones running around I get little done. After 7pm when the kids go to bed I feel myself come alive. I destroyed my own record yesterday when I pulled out an amazing 4720 words! I felt like I was floating as my creativity whizzed past, the soundscapes music helping to create a flow!!