Fight SOPA : Forum : Petition

Re: Petition

12 Years Ago

It is, but I guess some sites use pirated stuff...I dunno...

12 Years Ago

There are no reasons why they should vote yes the way it is!

12 Years Ago

I don't think they should be even able to pass this law. It's a violation of the 1st ammendment. -___-

12 Years Ago

I agree, it is against the first amendment.

12 Years Ago

Why should that matter? They go against a lot of things against the Bill of Rights, the Constitution. Why should this matter too? They don't give a f**k.

12 Years Ago

SOPA needs to stop denying that their intention is NOT just to stop pirate sites ALONE. Yet we know that they're not going to admit that it is more about SOCIAL CONTROL!
Twitter... OUCH!
Google... BAM!
Wikipedia... BIG WAMMY!!
Facebook... OH F%@#!!!
Job creation possibilities... MOTHER F$&@ING MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop SOPA!!! Society has evolved in a manner where Internet is a necessity of absolute OPEN RESOURCE(one that ought to have regulated boundary limits decided by public vote, not government decisions)

12 Years Ago

Of course it is. And we have the right to keep it. SOPA is absolutely ridiculous.

12 Years Ago

What happened to our freedom of speech?! Vote NO!

12 Years Ago

vote Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Years Ago

Everyone should vote no regardless. This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen the government try to do. I hate this more than anything. SOPA needs to be put to the stop. If they don't vote no a lot of sites are going to be shut down! Stuff that everyone likes. And being arrested is another issue. That is just stupid!

12 Years Ago

The government doesn't want to admit that democracy is being vetoed out. I blame corrupt Senate people and whatever. Whoever made SOPA a 'reality' should meet Batman and get a good Bat-B***h-Slap.

12 Years Ago

Piracy rocks!!! Vote no...

12 Years Ago

Oh wow Silent...and yeah...I agree.

12 Years Ago

VOTE NO!!!! VOTE NO OR I'LL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (LOL, a classmate had just told me about SOPA when I saw this)

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Silent Knight
The government doesn't want to admit that democracy is being vetoed out. I blame corrupt Senate people and whatever. Whoever made SOPA a 'reality' should meet Batman and get a good Bat-B***h-Slap.

You could get fined for saying Batman!

And it's the powerful movie companies that brought into existence. Their intent was legit, but the legislation twisted it into social control.

I do agree that people should get paid for their work, but ruining free speech along the way is horrid.

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Karys Hadyne
Originally posted by Silent Knight

You could get fined for saying Batman!

And it's the powerful movie companies that brought into existence. Their intent was legit, but the legislation twisted it into social control.

I do agree that people should get paid for their work, but ruining free speech along the way is horrid.
I could get effing fined for saying Batman???!!!??? I LOVE BATMAN. CONGRESS CAN'T TELL ME I CAN'T SAY BRUCE WAYNE IS A BOSS BECAUSE HE IS. AND SO IS JOHNATHAN CRANE, THE BEST SUPERVILLIAN BATMAN HAS EVER HAD. Vote no or I will unleash my vampire army on you.

12 Years Ago

SOPA essentially blames the site that provides the service for the piracy to take place. 

Hence Batman would be a fine since it would be as if you copyrighted the title! 

At least there is progress on this whole SOPA thing, I was getting worried. Regardless, the National Defense Authorization Act still passed... and that's some scary stuff already. You can be arrested based off simply "suspicion" .

Is it just me or is the government putting great effort into trying to silence the people? 

Especially following the Occupy protests, or the main swing of when it was on the news [not so much now however still going]; but is it coincidence that this is happening all in succession? 

12 Years Ago

say no to this law people have the right view  internet.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

if we have no internet we have no type of world ^(*o*)^....that's what i feel

12 Years Ago

James was gonna send my letter. I regret it though.. I seemed so agressive XD but again, they better not block the internet...