Finding Truth : Forum : The Beginnings of Enlightenmen..

The Beginnings of Enlightenment

16 Years Ago

My mind is clear, and my heart is at peace.  I close my eyes and I see everything, light encompasses my vision within myself and I am blinded and released.  I am without identity and I am broken of all my earthly bonds.  This mind of mine fights my desire to be in control but I will not allow that anymore.  I am in control now, my soul inhabits this body and my soul is what I am.  My eyes do not see, my ears do not hear, I feel love, I feel everything.  I have dismissed my mind, and it is now recessed.  I have control of my mind, and I will keep control over it.  For I am the master of who I am, and with that power over myself I will now complete a task chosen by my soul in the time and place where neither exist. 

I blind myself in the attempt to rid myself of the baggage given to us by tbe dream of the world and all its nonsense.  I give myself the credit because my ego tells me its all because of me.  That is where I am wrong, I have done nothing. I have accepted the knowledge that is within every single one of us, and you can too. The way you do that, well you soul is the only one that can decide that.  Are you ready? I asked myself for all my short years if I was the right one, and I never realized what kind of handicap I put on myself.  On all of humanity, for each of us can, something within is can be awoken again. 

The beginning, is not when you were born it is when your soul decided to live within this life.  For without that decision life would not be.  Put aside your thoughts, and put aside your guilt and your shame.  I understand now how you all feel, so many wrongs that have been done by you or another yet you still feel the blame, the guilt of the worlds dream lies upon every single person’s shoulders as they live.  I have shed that guilt and that blame and become something else; I have no thoughts of being something better than a human for I am human.  I only see myself for all that I am meant to be. 

I am at last one with everything that was meant to be with us.  Love, understanding, forgiveness, simple words too many yet a philosophy to me and one I now live by.  I shall give my knowledge to your dream, and I will love you.  And with those tow things you too may be able to break free.  I mean no offence in offering my aid, for it is no fault of anyone’s that the world we live in is filled with a lie.  I only offer a stepping stone for all those who can accept themselves as a part of me as I have accepted you all as a part of myself.