Fluffy Sugar B*****s Club : Forum : hello :)

hello :)

16 Years Ago

just wanted to say hello to all my fellow group members :)
Looking forward to read all of your poems! if i find the time ;)
and wanted to let you all know that i haven't left the group, but was subscribed twice, so i deleted one :p

greetz to you all :)
xxx

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hello
I am new to forums, never do this. I did last night and didn't understand the guy was on my side so I rheemed him. Whoops.

I thought this looked like a nice group to join. I am fluffy, ok not fluffy just overweight, I love sugar and there are some who think of me as a b***h. I don't I think I'm sweet and cuddly.

Glad to be here

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Welcome! Glad to have you!!! ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks for that welcome

I'm popping in and out of here between pain pills just got out of hospital today for a small operation... ::cry::

But beginning to feel better now! ::smile::

I hope to get to know all of you better in the days to come

Slainte
Tawny O'Hara

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi everyone, just thought I would introduce myself and say hello to all in the group.

Name: Lina (pronounced Lena)
Nickname: Fantasyfairy ::happy::
Age: Old enough to know better and young enough not to care. ::tongue::
Sexual Prefences: Hmm, straight- at the moment. ::confused::
Marital Status: Married with 3 teenage daughters. ::sleepy::
Writing: Poetry and short stories, also my ongoing novels of my life, My Side: From birth to 2005 and My Side-A New Chapter (I know not very original names!) from 2005 until.... well, I'm dead I guess. ::cool::
Genre: Mostly dark gothic, but whatever takes my fancy really. ::sad::
Religion: I don't have one right now, though I am being pulled into the direction of The Goddess and Wicca/Pagan. ::smile::
Favourite Writer: Stephen King, James Herbert, Anne Rice, Anne McCaffrey and trying out some James Patterson right now. ::biggrin::
Other: I like rainbows and flowers, thunderstorms and the fresh smell they leave behind. I like nature and animals (esceppially Meerkats!) I enjoy gaming, reading a good book, cross-stitching flower fairies (Yes, some people enjoy that!), a good laugh and joke. I love the company of my family, my cat Cuddles (My baby), and writing. Also Chocolate, and Banoffee Pie!
::drool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well I've been a member of a few groups but never posted in any of them since I'm still getting use to this new forum for writer's and I'm not exactly sure how I feel or trust Writer'sCafe.

I tend to like using Venexea [pronounced Ven-ex-e-a, a is long) as a pen name as well as online though it's not my real name [Tanya], and I'm married 2 yrs and now 1 cat. Hubby's the big ubber reader but I read at like a slugs' pace so go figure I've been writing since I was fourteen. Day after Halloween I'll be [cringe] 32 and hoping to get a tatt and having something writing wise accomplished or on the way since all I've been doing is fun writing w/ pbp rpgs (play-by-post role-playing games)... Which isn't that bad for writing since I get to test out characters and see what weirdness works or doesn't work and what others are into, sort of like a market place survey. *chuckles*

Will probably post a page or two (with defintions since I make up words) of my novel, Hidden Secret - One Step Closer Away some time tonight [if I remember to].

So other then writing I knit [not too great but not the worst exactly], and chat online [which you know slows the writing process] and anything else just message me and we all can get to know one another.

Venny

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hey! I havent been checking the forum! this is awesome! I didnt know so much about you guys until just reading this now!
Im about to get off line...got to get up in a few hours for work...ugh...but I will definitely post more on here! Ill share a little too.
you guys are the best! ::happy::
Chrissy

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello I felt it was my duty to join the fluffy b*****s club as Chrissy is my best friend on here and I can be a bit of a man-b***h with some fluff around the ears so im good. Anyways I raise my satanic chalice to you all as it is filled with the blood of my cheating ex and a bit of red bull so yahoo. Was cheated on because I didnt have one of those odd six pack abs but I do now after months of working out and eating dry wall yum! I want ben and jerrys now.... So yeah nice to see you all here im looking forward to reading stuff. L8

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Your ex is a dumb ho! ::tongue::
I think you're not only extremely talented, but youre a hottie! And a great friend and co-writer! ::smile::