Free Writers Asylum : Forum : Artists

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
<Closed>

Artists

14 Years Ago

I know this is a writer's cafe, but i'd like to ask if anyone is an artist out there? i need a cover for a new book i'm gonna write.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I dont do people. If you want people ask story, cause storytailors amazing! If you want animals i can do it. But specify pencil/marker/computer(preferably not comp)/pen...BlahBlahBlah. ok thats all! :)
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Just some sort of picture of a post-nuclear war road with everything in ruin around it. possibly someone walking warily down the road. i can always see it so perfectly in my mind but when it comes out its.. blah.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

lol i know what you mean. ill try to draw it, but no garenties
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

thanks XD

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Aww. Thanks for recommending me Denni. I AM pretty amazing arent I? (JK)
I'll draw pretty much anything! *smiles*

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I HAVE...AN IDEA! story you do the people and then give it to me and ill do the background! tada!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hehe i was going to offer but scenery is not my kind of thing :C im a flower person and people sometime if u dont mind anime but im not certain i have what you're looking for oh well :D
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

You know, Jules, we could do something like an anime on my book A Great Year. make an animation with the right software and its easier then you'd think : D. should check it out. Originally i was thinking of making the main character go crazy and kill everyone at the end just to set the mood of it being sort of slice of life but we can always change it to a more happier one, just aslong as it isn't a typical happy ending.