Geek squad(?) : Forum : Comment Destination (4/4/19)

[reply] [quote]

Comment Destination (4/4/19)

5 Years Ago

Hey all!

We are starting back up with "In a World Away" by emipoemi.

www.writerscafe.org/writing/emipoemi/2102714/

Remember, if you have any suggestions for poetry or writers for us to make a comment destination, this is a democracy! Let us know by sending a read request to the Geek squad(?) profile or simply try to start a comment destination yourself! 

Also remember not to be a troll! Try to leave an honest review before commenting and to keep in mind How Not To Be A Troll.

Thanks!
Hope to see you all there!

[reply] [quote]

Re: Comment Destination (4/4/19)

5 Years Ago

Well that's not good! 

The Geek squad(?) profile took a step back along with it's two main contributors, but the group was and is always still open for all members contributions. There isn't really anyone in charge. Just those who participate and those who don't. Anyone can post a comment destination! 

I hope that clears things up! 
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

I love the enthusiasm! It is what makes geeks so awesome and what makes this squad so cool! 

The hope is that this can be a group that has a lot of freedom. Many people could never keep up with a schedule so it being mandatory I think is a bad idea. 

Hopefully we can make it simple! If you have a comment destination go ahead and send a message to people so they know to check the group. After that it just has to do with being involved in whatever comments come from the comment destination and as long as one participates in those then one should get all the notifications one needs.

If some members of the group go awol there are still a number of others in the group so if everyone is participating it should not be a problem if some back away for a time.

lol I just noticed how political this sounds. It's like big government verses small government. 😂
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

hey heyyyyyyyy. I think H L is right, I mean, most people cant keep up with that schedule. I have school and clubs and im sure a lot of people work. Though that was a great idea! let see, maybe we should create a discord or something where we can talk offsite too even better. Anyone have discord?
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

Okay I can see that. For instance, if someone wants to set up a chat time, they can send out a mass e-mail to the people in this group and say when they are planning one with much time in advance. Then start a forum.

Is that what you mean? 
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

That sounds cool! If you got a time in mind you should try to send a message to a bunch of members to coordinate a group chat like that. But we should also not forget to chat on the comment destinations so we are sending love to the writers of writerscafe!
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

I am available for Fridays at noon, if that is what you decide upon. Go ahead and set up a time and day and see how it works after a trial period (3 weeks?) seeif it is working. Putting things in motion is what is important.
                                    Peace,
                                      Richie b.

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

Cool richieb!
I think that could be a cool idea Dragonwing. Make a Friday Chat discussion forum that people can go geek out on, on fridays? Like an end of the week venting of all the geekiness kept in throughout the week.
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

Image result for salute