God: Real Or Fake? : Forum : build bridges with people alwa..

[reply] [quote]

build bridges with people always

11 Years Ago

I Believe that you should love people unconditionally and build bridges with them.
Your life will speak volumes to peoples life's if you just keep on loving them despite their failures and yes i love God .......  
[reply] [quote]

Re: build bridges with people always

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by ROSALIND
I Believe that you should love people unconditionally and build bridges with them.
Your life will speak volumes to peoples life's if you just keep on loving them despite their failures and yes i love God .......  

You have a good attitude judging by this. I have a concept of "that greater thing in the universe" than I was raised with. I was raised non-denominational Christian and flitted through other versions. I wanted to believe badly so it was a halting, stepwise realization that I was an atheist for all intents and purposes.

Many people would call me an agnostic because I'm open to things which I poetically consider likely. But as a writer, I suppose it's always been comfortable to me to partly separate myself from my beliefs. I know how words on pages can be, even if I wrote them. In general though, 

I think we're finding some amazing things out about the universe which will vindicate a few parts of most religions eventually. What you say about loving others is probably going to turn out shockingly, mind blowingly true. I fully expect to find out from science within my lifetime that all life could be the same person. I don't expect it to be confirmed in the lifetimes of anybody alive today, that's a lot of science to grind.