Group Writes! : Forum : 1st post! Feel free to add!

[reply] [quote]

Re: 1st post! Feel free to add!

10 Years Ago

He sighed, weighing in his mind how much 241 could take. "You've been asleep for about 5 months. You'll have to ask Patrick for the rest when we get where we're going." The girl nodded, taking it. She tried to keep her composure, but the man saw shock in her dark eyes. "Well can I know your name at least?" She asked a bit shyly. Her companion shot her a small smile and held out his hand to shake, "I'm Luca."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

"Luca," I said, trying out the words for myself. I liked the way it shaped my mouth when I said it. ," yes, exactly," he agreed. He looked behind us af if someone would be coming at any moment. "We really should get going." He swung his leg back over the motercycle and I got on after him and we continued our ride. What seemed like for agees, we finally arrived to an oldf factory. The walls were chipped and gray and moss engulfed the exterior. On the inside was a different story.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

He chuckled in regard to my gaping mouth. "Welcome home, 241." He said, grinning. I took a few steps forward and stared. The interior of the factory held couches and huge flat-screens. So many doors littered the walls; some hung open, revealing the illumination of computer screens. People were scattered about- some lounging on the plush furniture, others talking with files in their hand, and one tall man in particular walking toward us.
   "Ah Luca, I see your mission was a success." He said, smiling graciously- yet professionally- at me. He kissed my hand. "A pleasure to meet you, my dear. I am Patrick, and I assume you have a lot of questions."

next Next Page
last Last Page