Group stories : Forum : Legend of Zelda Characters

Re: Legend of Zelda Characters

12 Years Ago

Kevin was traveling with the two with his hand over his hilt. Salara noticed strange symbols on his sheath. they were western runes. "checking my sword out huh?" he teased. what Salara blushed, "that is inappropriate Kevin," she said. "what ever do you mean? i was talking about by runes... as you can see i have two runes, the other five are empty. they have a symbol but not metal in them. the first rune is referred to as bombos it you ever want instant fire works; that is the one to use the other is ether it launches three lighting thunder bolts that if touched that target will be a nice Popsicle. i am seeking the other five which are said to be her, in Hyrule. though i am swords man i can use 'special' sword techniques. i heard if you throw a rock in a  small pond with a circle of rocks that is where i get the quake rune should be fun." he explained. "the Geo-mancer rune should be in on of the Forrest were checking out. that one can summon nature to your aid what ever that means." he said with his hands in back of his head. "so you lived with Gorons what was that like?" he asked Aurora.

Family Ties

12 Years Ago

"What you pretty expect," I answer. "Never made any friends because I was human and isolated everywhere else."
"What do you mean? Why did they keep you from.... Here?" ask Kevin.
"I don't know," I said.
"How about your parents?" question Kevin.
"I found out my mother died in a burning house in Lake Hylia," I answer. "Nothing about my father." I give them both strict looks. I always do that when I don't want sympathy - I never want it.
~*~
Colin lay in his bed quietly.
He wanted to so badly go off and find his birth parents. He knew his aunt and uncle did the right thing, but telling him about his birth parents and then saying he can't go off and find them is like telling a pirate that there is a treasure out in the castle, but you can't go and get it.
He sits up and puts his legs out on the floor and stops.
"No," he whispers, shaking his head.
He puts his feet back on the bed.
Colin sighs and looks out at the full moon.
Well...... Maybe he can just take a walk.
~*~
Colin has his blanket around his body as he across the bridge to the Faron Forest. He always knew how dangerous it could be from his now Uncle Rusl. But it does look so pretty with the stars shining on the midnight blue sky.
He knew his Uncle Rusl told him everything he knew, but something told him that Aunt Uni was hiding something, especially when he asked if he had any siblings.
"Ah!"
Colin trips on his face and looks up and gets up slowly to come across a big giant cobra. He never saw one like it - it is even twice the size of Uncle Rusl.
Colin shakes nervously.
The cobra goes out to bite him, but he jumps to dodge and notices a pretty green herb when he landed.
"Wow, what is this?" he whispers, fascinated.
Quickly, he hears the cobra again. Colin takes the green herb and runs off before the cobra can try to attack him again all the way home.

A new companion and the green herbs location

12 Years Ago

(PZW: Awsome! So when we get to Faron, we'll have to somehow get the herb from Colin!)

Aside from Kevin's sword and Aroura's past, they come to a small vilage filled with little people that wore green and having blone hair, a fairy of some sort following them.     "So this is Kokiri forest, huh?" Kevin asked looking all around.
     "Yep. And remember, don't talk to Fado. He's trouble." Salara said.
     "Salara!" A voice called from behind. Salara turned around to see a yellow fluff of a fairy flying towards her, bumping into her head, the fairy falling and Salara rubbing her head.
     "Owch...who- Hmm? Pipi!" Salara blurted picking the fairy up, cuffing her hands and rubbing it against her cheek. "I missed you so much Pipi!"
     "I missed you more!" The fairy, Pipi said. "Can I travil with you this time?! I got permission from the Great Deku tree and he said yes!"
     "The great Deku tree?" Salara asked.
     "He said you were coming, allong with two other people!" Pipi said.
     "Hmm. He knew we were coming? impressive..." Aroura whispered to Kevin, Kevin agreeing.
     "How funny, we came here to ask him something...And sure, you can come along with me." Salara said.
     "Yay!" Pipi cheered. "Come on guy's! Follow me!" Aroura and Kevin shrugged and followed, Salara also following Pipi to the Great Deku tree.
     "He's right up here guy's." Salara said, the group comming to a big tree with a face.
     "Welcome back Salara." The tree said.
     "Who said that?!" Kevin and Aroura asked, trying to search for the person who said that.
     "Aroura, Kevin, I'd like to introduse to you, The Great Deku tree!" Salara said, jestering to the tree with the face.
     "Welcome Salara's friends." The Great Deku tree greeted. "What might your names be?"
     "Aroura."
     "Kevin."
     "Great Deku tree! We came to ask you if you know where we can find the green herb...the one that will grant me the powers of earth." Salara said. The Great Deku tree was silent for a few minutes.
     "It is in Faron woods...or should I say, it was in Faron woods." The Great Deku tree said.
     "W-what do you mean?!" Salara asked, begining to panic.
     "It is now held by a little child. A boy who lives in Ordon Village....That is all I know." The Great deku tree finished.
     "I see." Salara said. "Thank you Great Deku tree. That is all we needed to know." Salara turned towards Aroura, Pipi and Kevin. "Come on. lets go to Ordon Vilage!"

12 Years Ago

"Gordon huh... those hicks saved my a*s once. i got injured by a Bokoblin and they tended to my almost fatal injuries. by the way Great Deku Tree you wouldn't happen to know where the rune of the Forrest is, would you." he asked. "so, your part of the Sable family aren't you?" he asked. "yeah i am the last of the clan of the sable runists. some freak that looked like a male Gerudo slayed them. he was a bid g guy about 6' 5" dressed in black armor wiped them out. he was one hell of a swordsman. so ever since that day i have pledged to become the greatest of all swords man, so that one day i could kill him and avenge my family's honor." said Kevin. "if you travel with his group you will undoubtedly find the runes of your family and avenge their honor. but know this you will doubt one of them in the near future . you must listen to your heart to break from a unfathomable rage." the great tree warned. "really... that's weird i am a perty cool headed guy... i will take that to heart," Kevin looked back ready to go. 

12 Years Ago

Zacora, Skyla and Link arrived to the Faron Forest which was tainted black. Link's eyes widened as he mumbled "M-My home." 
"You know this place?" Zacora asked. 
"Yeah, follow me!" Link said and they followed. The whole place was deserted, even the cattle that used to roam there were no where to be seen. Link pulled out his sword, Skyla having her daggers ready. They walked slowly and stealthy across the fields, till suddenly Zacora was pounced. 
"ACK!" Zacora cried, falling hard on her back. A shadow beast had lunged, its talons digging into her waist and lifting her up and shaking her in the air. It gave a mighty roar, calling forth its brethren and opening a portal. 
"Zacora!!" Link cried and tried going after only to be smacked aside by another. Skyla was already fighting four off, more and more soon swarming around. The shadow beast that had captured Zacora hopped into the portal along with the rest and disappeared. Link and Skyla looked around. 
"They took her!" Link said. 
"Gee, ya think?!" Skyla asked. "We gotta save her, but how?" 
"I think I might know someone...." Link said dreadfully. His shadow suddenly came alive and Midna appeared in shadow form. 
"Hold on." Midna said and they disappeared to Twilight...again. 

New Bond

12 Years Ago

"So Ordon Village should be right here."
Salara, Kevin, and I arrive right in front of the small village. It looks actually nice and peaceful, a nice place to grow up....
"Hey who are you?"
We look down to see two little boys with brown hair and green eyes. One had the look of adventure and mischievous while the other is short and has a baby face with a serious expression. I knew right away that they are brothers.
"I'm Salara," said Salara.
"Kevin," said Kevin.
"Aurora," I answer.
Pipi suddenly pops out of Salara's shoulder. "And I'm Pipi."
"Aw sweet a fairy!" said the taller one. "Can we play with her?"
Pipi quickly flies behind Salara.
"Sorry," said Salara, laughing.
"Well I'm Talo," said the one with the mischievous look.
"And I'm Malo," said the one with the baby face, maturely.
"I like to say that I'm the bravest kid here in this village," said Talo.
Right then, both of them sport Kevin's sword and go over to him.
"Whoa, you got a sword?" said Talo.
"Yeah," said Kevin, smiling, enjoying them.
"Can you show us some of your moves?" ask Talo.
"Please," beg Malo.
"Well," said Kevin, thinking.
"Don't worry," said Salara. "You can keep these two boys accompany. Aurora and I will keep searching for the green herb."
"He can," I said. "But do either of you boys have a green herb?"
They shake their heads.
"No madam," said Malo.
"Well do you know a boy that does in this village?" I ask.
"The only other boy here is Colin," said Talo. "But he is just a little goody-two shoes and tattletale."
"I don't think that's very nice to say you little gentlemen," said Salara, nicely.
"Where does he live?" I question.
Both of them point over to northwest of the village.
"Right there," said Talo. "You can't get lost this place is so small."
"Yeah," agree Malo.
Talo turns to Kevin. "Now show us your moves!"
Kevin grins. "No problem!"
"We'll be back and be careful with that sword with those kids," said Salara.
"I will," said Kevin.
Salara and I begin to walk over to Colin's house and Pipi comes out again, laying on Salara's shoulder.
"That was a close one," said Pipi.
"Scare of little kids?" I ask.
"They don't play too gently with me," said Pipi.
Suddenly, I see a little boy come out of the house. His hair is light golden blonde in a bold cut, medium innocent blue eyes, and pale skin. His nose is small and looks to be the same height as Talo.
He has to be Colin.
But for some reason, I don't know, I feel something with Colin.... A connection.
"I think that's Colin," said Salara.
Colin turns to us and pauses.
"Don't be scare," I said.
He doesn't move.
"I'll take it from here," I said to Salara and Pipi.
I turn and walk over and bend down in front of Colin.
"Don't worry, you're not in trouble. We are just wondering if you have a green herb. It is very important to my friend, Salara."
Colin nods his head shyly and puts his right hand in his pocket and takes out the green herb.
"I'm sorry. I just saw it last night and...."
"It's fine," I said. "You don't have anything to apologize for."
He looks straight at my face finally and his eyes widen. "You look just like my uncle, Kelso...."
I look at him, a little astonished. "Huh?"
"Yeah - same hair, eyes, and skin..... -
"Colin," said a lady that seems to be his mother or aunt with a basket of fruit in her hands.
Colin turns around to her.
She looks just like the female woman version of Colin. "I need your help to carry all of the -"
She sees me and her blue eyes pops out and she drops the basket of fruit immediately on the ground.
"Uli," said a man that looks nothing like Colin, coming out from the house. He turns to Colin and I and his eyes pop out as well.
"I'm sorry," I said. "I just needed a green herb from your son."
"They're not my parents," said Colin, softly.
I turn to him. "Who are they then?"
"Aunt Uli and Uncle Rusl," he answer.
"Oh...."
"No," said his Uncle Rusl. "It's just that you look just like my wife's older brother, Kelso." He turns to Uli, who seems to still be in some sort of shock.
Salara walks up with Pipi. "What's going on?"
I say nothing.
"Uli, I didn't know Kelso had a daughter," said Rusl.
She shakes her head. "He doesn't..."
"But then how does she -
Uli points up her index finger and Rusl ends his sentence. She looks at Colin.
"Colin, she's your sister."

Whole Truth

12 Years Ago

Colin turns to me with his eyes bigger then ever with wonder and curiosity.
"Wait what?" I said. "How? My mother died in a burning house in Lake Hylia -
"I'll explain inside," said Uli.
~*~
"Your mother is my twin sister," said Uli, at the dining table with tea and coffee. "One day sometime after I married Rusl, she showed up on our doorstep. She told me that she was with an dangerous man and gave birth to a child - a baby girl. People who work for your father were going after her for you and one night, a fire started in her house. She faked both your and her death and managed to escape the fire. Well she was traveling back to my home, she realized that as long as you were with her, you would always be in danger. So, she thought -"
She turns to Colin. "Colin, leave the room please."
Colin sighs sadly and obeys.
Uli turns back to me. "I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your mother left you to die in Death Mountain. She rather have you die a peaceful death then to have a life of running away from them. After she left you, she knew that they would stay be after her so she came over her to live with me and Rusl. She ended up falling in love and getting married to Gordon, Colin's biological father. They had Colin together and raised him until he was one. But in the middle of night, they both came home, saying that your father's men were back, searching for her and that they had to leave, but that they want to leave Colin in our care and that they will come back. But as you can see..... They're not."
I exhale, angrily and remain silent for almost a minute. "Did she say who my father is?"
"No," said Uli. "Every day, I tried to get it out of her, but she refused. I never saw my sister so terrified of anyone."
"Where's my uncle Kelso?" I question.
"He lives alone in Hyrule Field," said Uli. "Kinda hides from society."
I finish my coffee and put down the mug. "Thank you for everything." I get up from my chair and turn around to leave.
Salara gets up and whispers: "I'm sorry -
"Say nothing," I whisper back.
Pipi leans into Salara's ear. "I think we need to give her some time to absorb this."
"I can hear you," I mumble.
We go outside quietly.
"Let's get Kevin now."

12 Years Ago

Zacora squirmed in her sleep, only finding nightmares to greet her every time she attempted to close her eyes. She turned over and her eyes opened slowly only to find herself in a darkened castle. She looked around, this room seemed familiar. She got out of bed and walked the halls, it was scarcely familiar. She then heard thunder clap loudly from outside, lightening flashing somewhere in the distance making Zacora flinch in surprise. She felt her bag squirm, knowing the Bogart inside was becoming uneasy. She took her bag off of her shoulder and opened the zipped, looking her Bogart who showed for the first time, fear. 
"What is it?" Zacora whispered, only to get a whine in reply. She allowed her hand inside the bag and stroked the Bogart to calm it. "We'll get out of here, don't worry." 
She zipped the bag up and slung it back over her shoulder, continuing down the halls. She soon arrived to a master bedroom, finding a large king sized bed with someone in it. She timidly walked inside, seeing the silver hair sticking out from the covers. She walked towards the figure, soon seeing it rise and reveal a shirtless man with his once tanned skin horribly bruised and scarred, his long silver hair flowing down his shoulder and shackles around his neck and wrists. 
"Excuse me." Zacora called, only to make the man flinch and slowly turn to her. His hauntingly familiar blue eyes focused on her and they grew wide. 
"Z-Zacora...." he muttered, Zacora's eyes growing wide. 
"Darkrai?" Zacora asked and raced over to him, hugging him. His weak arms wrapped around Zacora's body and he kissed her forehead.
"I-I thought you were dead." Darkrai said. 
"No, I'm the reincarnation remember?" Zacora replied, Darkrai parting and looking at her sadly. 
"That's right...." Darkrai said and put both hands on her shoulders and gripped her shoulders tightly. "You shouldn't be here." 
"Huh? No I need to help you." Zacora said, about to break the shackles but Darkrai gripped her hands and squeezed them. 
"You don't understand, this isn't your time!" Darkrai said. "You need to protect Tasha!" 
"Whose Tasha?" Zacora asked. 
"Someone who means the world to us." Darkrai promised. His lips pressed against hers and he pushed her off the bed. Zacora could hear nails scrapping against concrete. 
"Run." Darkrai said and Zacora bolted out the window, breaking it. She was welcomed to a typhoon, the wind harshly blowing at her and feeling her hat nearly blow off if it wasn't tied to her neck. The Shadow Beasts coming at her. Zacora quickly ran for it, the bird like ones swooping down at her and trying to claw at her cloak. 
"How'd I get here?" Zacora frantically said. Just as the shadow beast was about to pounce at her, she sunk into the shadows and disappeared.     

Slaying of the snake

12 Years Ago

"Now that we've got the green herb, we need to turn it into a powder." Aroura said.      "But Zacora, Link and Skyla still arn't done with their mission yet." Salara said. "So all we can do is wait."    The four continued their way out of Ordon Village and into Faron Woods. There was a slithering sound, everyone on guard.      "Colin, stay close to me." Aroura ordered, readying her boomarang. A large snake appeared before the group. Its golden eyes gazed at Colin, Colin hidding behind his big sister, Aroura.      "Don't worry Colin, it won't get you." Salara comferted.      "P-plaease get rid of it!" Colin asked. Aroura threw her golden boomerang, Salara conjuring up a ball of fire, fireing it at the snake, and Kevin swinging his sword, the snake now dead.      "That'll teach it to ever face us!" Kevin said.    Pipi came out of Salara's hair and rested attop her head.

Entering Hyrule Field

12 Years Ago

I sigh. I wanted Colin to stay home with Uli and Rusl, but at the same time, I know how he feels - he just wants to get out and find out where he came from just like me.....
"Don't worry: Aunt Uli and Uncle Rusl said it was okay for me to stay with you," said Colin, looking at me with such innocence as though he read my mind.
I exhale. "How about in the meantime, we find our uncle, Kelso," I said. "If that's okay with you, Salara?"
"No, it's perfectly fine," said Salara.
"Hyrule Field, right?" said Pipi.
~*~
"So," I said, walking side by side with Colin and Salara. "What is our Uncle Kelso like?"
"He's really into fighting," said Colin. "Aunt Uli and Uncle Rusl said that he was the best in school and college and was captain of Princess Zelda's knights. He is undefeated in the arena, but then, he got in an accident and became blind. Kelso can still fight, but they won't let him back in the castle to be captain again."
I nod my head. "So what weapons did he use?"
Colin looks at my bow and quiver with arrows on my back. "A bow like yours."
"At least now you know where you get it from!" joke Salara, smiling.
I narrow my eyes.
Pipi whispers in Salara's ear: "Does she always look angry?"
I narrow my eyes straight at her and Pipi shuts her mouth.
"Aurora," said Colin.
I turn my head to him. He said my name for the first time. "Yes?"
"Can we find both of our fathers?" he questions.
I nod my head. "Of course."
Colin gives a slight smile and I pick him up in my arms.
"Aw," whisper Pipi.
I shoot her a are-you-serious look.
But after Colin said that, I realize that Colin may have left the room back at Uli's, but he still listened in - and heard how our mother left me for dead.
I hoped that woman died a slow painful death....
"Hey," said Pipi. "There's Hyrule Field."
"Yes!" said Salara. "So somewhere around here, your uncle should be here!"
"Yay!" cheer Colin.
I give a very slight smile and we enter the field.

12 Years Ago

Kevin grabbed Aurora's shoulder, "you should calm down for a minute. getting angry is a good way to die on the battle field. " Kevin said seriously. "you wanna lose that hand Kevin?" sh asked. "if it will stop you from getting you killed then sure. i get that you are angry but anger has a way of turning people int o something they don't wanna be. Believe me... i want Gannondorf's head on a platter, he wiped out the sable clan to the west. once we come face to face i will run him through. but with a clear head which is what you don't have right now." he lectured.

12 Years Ago

Zacora appeared at the bottom of the castle, in the dungeons. She looked around frantically and tried putting two and two together. She had met her husband in the past and future now....what about the present and who was this Tasha girl? Zacora heard footsteps and quickly blended in with the shadows. Shadow Beast passed by, Zacora holding her breath. Her bag rummaged a bit, Zacora gripping it tightly by the strap and hoping the beasts didn't hear it. They past by and moved on, Zacora fazing out. She dashed off and up the stairs. The castles were bare up above, Zacora suddenly worried that the Shadow Beasts had killed Darkrai. Her heart squeezed painfully at the thought. She shook it out of her head and continued upward. She then came to a library, ashes clinging to the sides and few books around. She picked one randomly and saw it contained ones on Dream Eaters. She came to a doggy eared page with a photo of a girl that had Darkrai's skin but her eyes. 
"Tasha...." Zacora whispered, tears rolling down the side of her face. "My daughter...." 
Memories of a young baby giggling and reaching out to her filled her vision. The happiness she used to have with the child and her husband. The tears dripped on the page but she quickly wiped her eyes. 
"I need to get out of here." Zacora said and bolted off.  

12 Years Ago

"Oka-y," Zacora said after they came back into the Twilight Zone (Is that right?), and she looked at the girl who was riding on Link. "Are you goning 'ta show ua the way, or not? Cause if you don't , I can always try my tracking skills." 
The girl laughed and said, "Just listen to me, and I'll show you the way to go, if you listen to my every whim, of course." 
"And you can stand her?" Skyla whispered to Link.
"No, but she does her job well." HE then turned to The girl and said, "Okay then, lead the way. 

New character: Lilia Greenfield

12 Years Ago

Name: Lilia Greenfield

Weapon: A sword with a green handle and a clean sharp white blade, a bow and arrow set and a bomb bag for emergency block way's.

Power: Read minds and can change into a deku, gorgon and a zora.

Looks: Has long blonde hair, sappire blue eyes and peach pail skin. Wears a green shirt, dark green vest, green skirt, white slacks, brown boots and a green and black archery hat.

Personality: [Will see how it progresses]

Story: Lilia was born in the [our now day] modern world, living in a forest with her father and four brother's. One day, she decided to pay a visit to her late mother, but ended getting sent back in time by Ganondorf. Once she awakened, she found herself in the land of Hyrule, and taken in by a blacksmith who trained her the way of the sword and his wife teaching her to use a bow. When she was all trained up, she left to find her way back home, receiving a bomb bag incase the road were to be blocked.

12 Years Ago

Zacora hid behind a pillar when she spotted a group of shadow beasts blocking her only exit. She gripped her chest and tried looking for a way out till she spotted the window. She saw a chunk of concrete on the floor which she picked up and with her good throwing arm, chucked it at the window making it shatter. She quickly pressed herself back against the pillar and the shadow beasts went for the source of the noise. Zacora took her chance and seeped into the shadows, disappearing and appearing on the outside. Once outside she took a good look around, seeing flying shadow beasts flying across the sky. The screeched a horn like noise, making Zacora cringe a bit when one of their shadows sweep over her, sending a cold shiver up her spine. 
"Gotta hide..." Zacora mumbled till she spotted a window a few roofs away. Taking a chance, she raised over catching the attentions of the birds who honked at their comrades to confirm them of dinner. They dove down at her, Zacora breathing heavily as she raced to the roof, jumping up and skidding down. She ducked when one tried taking her by surprise. She reached the window and bolted inside, the beasts flying by and screeching all the while. Zacora was breathing heavily, gripping her chest. A light suddenly flashed from behind, Zacora preparing herself for the worst till she came across her old friends. 
"Skyla? Link?" Zacora asked. 
"Hey." Skyla said.   

12 Years Ago

Skyla then looked over her shoulder and said, "You saved me! I was dying from this-thing's-chatter! If it took any long, I might've tried to poison myself."
"You can't die from poison though," Zacora replied, her eyebrow slightly raised.
"Exactly," Skyla replied with a smile.

Lilia's farwell

12 Years Ago

In a secret village near Faron Wood's, a girl looking around seventeen and her hair a long blonde, eyes a bright sapphire and smooth pale skin. She almost resembled the lookes of Link.     "Lilia, now that you are almost an adult and fully trained to fight evil, you are able to leave hear and find your family without any worry." A man with jet black hair, emerald eyes and tan skin from working in the heat said. He wore a black apron over a red shirt, dark brown short's, black shoes and big bulky brown blacksmith gloves on.     "And as a farwell gift, I made you a pair of clothes and bought a bomb bag." A woman with short flame red hair, dark brown eyes and peach skin said handing the girl clothes and a bag. She wore a yellow sun dress and flats.     "Thank's. I'll go change right now." Said girl Lilia said taking the gift's into the bathroom. A few minutes later, she came out wearing a green shirt, dark green vest, green skirt, white slacks, brown boots and a green and black archery hat.   Lilia adjusted her hat, attached her sword to her waist belt and pulled her bow and arrows over her chest.     "See ya'!" Lilia said walking out the door.

12 Years Ago

"Enough arguing, we need to get out of here!!" Link said. 
"Getting out is harder then getting in." Midna said, still riding Link. She seeped intot eh shadows and attached her self with Links shadow. 
"She's right, we need to find a portal." Link said. 
"Which is where?" Skyla asked, she tapped her foot impatiently. 
"The library, it was filled with books talking about the future." Zacora instantly said.
"That was fast." Link said. 
"How're you so sure?" Skyla asked, eye brow raised. 
"Because I feel like this has happened to me before..." Zacora admitted. She didn't want to mention meeting her future husband here as well, which made her worry. What if the Shadow Beasts killed him off already? 
"Earth to Zacora, lead the way please!" Skyla said, punching Zacora in the shoulder to bring her back from her thoughts. 
"O-Oh right, follow me!" Zacora said and descended down the stairs. 

12 Years Ago

"Hey look!"
I look ahead as Colin runs ahead and picks out an arrow on the ground.
"It's one of Uncle Kelso's arrows! HE'S HERE!"
(FINISH LATER!)

11 Years Ago

kevi ran after the kid. a giant bird like creture attempted to dive keven blocked the the creture left some gashes. don't worry i got ya, said kevin. he unsheathed his sword  "look's like we have trouble," kevin said prepered to fight flocks of giant bird creatures.

next Next Page
last Last Page