Group stories : Forum : Sengoku Jidai

shocking info.

11 Years Ago

well, it seems the akuma jidai has taken form... do we know each other? wait, that face... my ancestors have seen it... "mitsuhide akechi" he thought to himself. Come silent my colleages may want to know this info.  he held on to silents the fangs of ganryu inplanted on the ground and a glyph appeared and kicked up a lot of dust when it cleared both silentand Kojiro were gone. ............................................................................................................both silent and Kojiro appeared at the meeting cult ground. kotaro was there. "i got some news fuma. the akechi still live it may prove helpful if we entice this damien. he may be the key to reviving the  akuma damyo... nobunaga oda.

Re: Sengoku Jidai

11 Years Ago

"Musashi Myuimoto,is that you i am seeing over there?" Damien says while tilting his head to the side. Damien starts to walk over to Musashi with his blades out scanning his body,with the tips of his blades. "Impressive,you have the same form,body strucuture,and the exact same swords" "The only difference is that the real Musashi knows better then to wield his swords in such a pathetic way" Damien smirks. 

11 Years Ago

I'm sorry... have we met... before. i know the other damien. but you feel different... who or what are you? note , that i can easily purify demon aura if backed in a corner," Musashi said observantlly. "ther is also i just got drageed into this style of sword play. so naturally it is 'pathetic as you say. i only know the basics." musashi was hoping to end this diplomaticlly.  

11 Years Ago

"is the mighty musashi making excuses?" Damien says taking in his words. "the musashi i knew would never give into per-pressure so easily" Damien says with a evil laugh. "o and by the way if you don't remember me maybe a little swordplay will fix that right up!" Damien says while attacking musashi with his giant scythes. 

11 Years Ago

Musashi un sheathed his two swords ashura and mizuki. holding the scyths only cenetmeters of his neck. the tip was getting closer and closer. "fine have your way demon. ashura caught a flame and teh mizuki had wind flowing aroun it. he connected both swords," fire wind!!! Musahsi called out and a flaming gust of wind knocked Damion back. "form... kanra sacred nagi nata. the handles formed a shaft and the blades became denser and longer. forming a double sided sword. musashi changed his stance he held the naginata in a diagnol fashion. his left he held with his index and middle finger pointing up, his thumb was pointehd towards him, and his ring and pinky wer closed. both legs were bent and musahi was waiting and willing. "demonslayer stance; akuma-kensai," musahii called out. he dropped his tance the naginata begun to float around him. "in the demon slayer tsance ineed not move. the naginat kanra will move according to the level of danger. also it allows both my hands free to counter many different attacks. so come at me with all you got... it's your exorcism. Tomoko was frozen in fear not under standing why musahi would stand up to such a beast wearing the diguise of a man. 

11 Years Ago

"Your blood,i can feel it pumping inside you its calling for me to rip you apart limb by limb" he says insanly with a crazy smile and laugh. "My blades are calling for you Musashi,I will give them what they want!" Damien says while slashing towards him only to be blocked. All Damien got was just a little drip of blood from his arm. "They want more,more blood!!!!" he says again with a evil laugh.

the reaper vs the quicksilver

11 Years Ago

strike knocked him into the ground. Musashi was rolling but then caught himself as he slid. te angi naginata  was tha thrown at him. Musashi sued his right hand to direct it from a distance. damion doged effort lessly. while is was dodging musashi slid nd kicked damion. damion was toppling over but than caught himself. "you dirty..." with two flashes damion caght musashi once in th cheek adn a onother in the chest. musahsi ateempte to dodge. he was able to dodge enough so the wounds were not fatal. the naginat flew in his arms. "he is a rtist at waht he does. luckily i fast... any other human would have been slain by those attacks. damin rushed him, first  swinging his right scythe masashi parried next he swundg his left scythe mausashi moved but his other arm os scratched. "yes,yes,yes, yes, i am going to bleed you dry musashi!!" he was still laughing franticly. he begun to swing his scythes over and over. all musashi could do is dodge just barely. "hers fast... just as quick as me. i have to do somthing. he mannage to block both sythes. "what is the mather quick silver can't keep up." Damoin said licking his lips. "just the oppossite he spin teh scythes and charged him upper diagnaly damion dodged his side was scratched. "damn i thought i had him. what am i going to do..."

The Reaper vs The Quicksliver

11 Years Ago

"Ha ha ha!" Damien said frantically while attacking every second. Even when he was hit,he did not care he loved even the taste of his own blood. "Musashi i'm coming for you Musashi!" Damien says while moving his giant scythes with great accurace. "The more blood i spill from you the more Lord Nobunaga will see my greatness!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! For Lord Nobunaga i will take you down where you stand!!!!!1 Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!" Damien says while putting in all his efforts.

11 Years Ago

"so your spirit is frozen in time... how i pity you," said musashi. he repelled both scythes then in the opening he kickesd him the the chest. he was far enought o peform a technique. he he doe s a 360 and strikes the ground. "Sacrad flame of the white dragon". a flame with a prism of colorsd struck this reaper of souls.

11 Years Ago

Damien starts to go crazy while he grabs his head trying to fight the inner demon inside. "What is going on?" Damien thinks to himself. "O don't act like you didn't know I was here" this strange voice says to him. "Who...who are you?!" Damien says holding his head harder while it throbs. "I am Mitsuhade Ackehi" the strange voice says. "Ackehi?" Damien thinks to himself while holding his head and moving around a lot. "That is my last name..." Damien thinks to himself before he is taken over again by the strange man.

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Damien Wraith
Damien starts to go crazy while he grabs his head trying to fight the inner demon inside. "What is going on?" Damien thinks to himself. "O don't act like you didn't know I was here" this strange voice says to him. "Who...who are you?!" Damien says holding his head harder while it throbs. "I am Mitsuhade Ackehi" the strange voice says. "Ackehi?" Damien thinks to himself while holding his head and moving around a lot. "That is my last name..." Damien thinks to himself before he is taken over again by the strange man.

*mitsuhide akechi

11 Years Ago

while the oedeal was going on Musashi was shnating a skill. "i hope you can for give me Damien. the man charged at him. he reppeled both scythes and jumped above him, "yin no shippu and a gust of wind was binding him. "now it is up to you damien only you inner stenghth can battle this creture... this shinigami. he split his nagi nat beack in to the swords and sheathed his swords.

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Damien Wraith
"Musashi Myuimoto,is that you i am seeing over there?" Damien says while tilting his head to the side. Damien starts to walk over to Musashi with his blades out scanning his body,with the tips of his blades. "Impressive,you have the same form,body strucuture,and the exact same swords" "The only difference is that the real Musashi knows better then to wield his swords in such a pathetic way" Damien smirks. 

*Miyamoto

11 Years Ago

Holding my head which is throbbing with pain i start to fight the thing that now corrupts my body. "Having eternal conflict just seems to run in the family" I say still trying to fight away this demon. "Quite your mouth boy, you don't know anything of our family let alone me" the demon voice spoke again. "I do know one thing...your going down!" Damien saying finally bringing himself to conquer the beast inside him. He soon falls to the ground from the shock. Before he is knocked unconscious he hears is wife's voice saying "I love you". Then he slowly falls to the floor. 

11 Years Ago

musashi returns his weapons to sword form and sheaths each blade,then musashi throws him over his shoulder as if he was a child,and finally heads back to new kai village. "don't worry damien even in the darkest days light will shine but only if you let it," he wispers to the newly unconscience samurai.

11 Years Ago

All Damien dreams about while he is unconscious is his wife getting murdered on their wedding day. "Damien help me!" "Help me!" is all he hears in his dreams. The sight of his wife's dead body is unbearable. It was the day his life ended,and a new one began. He changed his name to Damien Wraith, instead of Damien Akechi. He started to hunt for the person who killed his wife and one day he will get his revenge. 

11 Years Ago

he made it to new kai and thgey layed him down in teh inn. "how long has he been like this?" asked shingen takeda. "several hours. a demented spirit appered ranting about nobu naga," Musahi pointed out while sibbing some sake. "i know its and old relic of teh sengoku period the year these weapons were forged by the gods of order... and the gods of chaos." shingen said. "so there is more of this than i realized. shingen can you itroduce me to ian Tokugawa?" musashi asked. "i might but why?" shingen looked at him. "becase a man who called him self kojiro sasaki was near here." musashi stated. "oh boy, i better than kojiro is only one of many mebers of teh nobunaga oda colt. musashi dropped his glass. "so ther is a colt dedicated to the man. the demon king of teh sixth heaven.

11 Years Ago

The dream still haunts Damien as he sleeps. Nothing he does seems to make anything better. "Help me Damien!" "Help me!" "Why are you just standing there,help me!" his wife screams at him. Damien is stuck behind the walls of the church. He was just coming to the wedding,and right when he got there the building started to collapse and everything around him seemed to go blank. The last thing he remembers before blacking out from the blood that was pouring out of his body is his wife's scream. 

10 Years Ago

Damien awakes to the sound of Musashi's voice. "What in the world is happening to me?" he says scratching his head. "Why is my head throbbing so much?" Damien says, grabbing Musashi's hand and standing up. Suddenly he gets a rushing boom to his head, like someone was trying to break out of it. He stumbles, but collects himself quickly. "I have to do something about this demon inside me" he thinks to himself. "Musashi,where do we go from here?" he says curiously. 

10 Years Ago

"well, i was just telling  Shingen here, i was heading to see Ian tokugawa. he may have a more effective way of striking the oda cult.,so how about it? want to meet the king of hope?" Musashi suggested.