Group stories : Forum : Nightshade

Re: Nightshade

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Victor Von Gruenwald
Name: Cornell Von Ulric

Appearance: 6 ft. 8 in., Silver hair down to his eyes, Caucasian, Glasses, Gray/Black Suit, Top hat, Black Coat.

Race: Lycanthrope

Weapon(s):Silver Dipped Claws, Contractible Scythe, Cyclone Boots, Bronze Throwing Knifes.

Other: Cornell Was The First Child Born Of Two Parents With The Lycanthrope Disease. Because Of This He Can Transform Freely Between Lycan-Beast Form And Human Form. He Looks Twenty Seven But He Was Locked Away For Six Years In Cursed Ruins Which Evade The Flow Of Time And He Was Really Locked Away For Six Hundred Years From 1424 To 2024. His Claws As A Child Were Dipped In Pure Silver To Prove He Was Slightly Immune To Silver. Silver Only Hurts Him If Ingested Or If It Enters The Blood Stream. He Takes Medicine Made Of A Weakened Form Of Silver To Cure A Blood Disease That Kills Off The Lycanthrope Virus.

Note: This Character Is An Adaptation From My Story.

welcome to the story.

11 Years Ago

Edwin saw damien  leave on his bike, "right because he soooo, cool.all seven of his swords were summoned. he jumped on the vanity and flew it like a skate board towrds teh mansion. he used vengeance to blow a hole in the roof. he levitated down in the hole. there were gangsters every where. the swords were flying around him.  he felt sick to his stomache. so you are all wearing the skin if man aren't ya?" Edwin said shoving his hands in his pockets. well don't matter,  we were sent here to genoside you b*****s so i hope your prepared to go back to hell. 'cause that is where you gonna be heading. he said smileing. they all transformed in to skelital and undead looking forms edwin eyes flashed and his swords started to spin around him at high velocities the charged only to cut them down like demons going in to a demon garbage dispossal. "well that wasn't too challenging lookes like easy money."

11 Years Ago

Damien kicks open the doors after seeing Edwin fly in from the roof. Pulling out his guns he started rapidly firing away doing a move as he likes to call it "Back to hell". He soon sees Edwin killing the other ones with ease. "Hey kid don't get to cocky!" "You know by the end of the night this party is mine!" 

11 Years Ago

"tch, if it is your party then i am definately her to crash it," edwin responded. he saw him going up the stairs,well time to roll. he started to ride the vanity at high speed  quickly passing up damien. with a cocky smile he waved bye.

11 Years Ago

"Kids..." Damien says making his way up the stairs killing everyone in sight with no remorse. "You keep getting cocky like that Edwin you are going to get yourself knocked down a peg!" Damien says while bashing his sheath against a gang members head.

11 Years Ago

ambrosia was drinking in the bar she usually drinks and offers jobs. a man that looked around 27 walked into the bar. "hello there handsome what can i do for you"she asked.  

mother of demons

11 Years Ago

a group demons behimd damien hoping for a sneak attack. bagan to put his seven swords in a circle. demonic ebergy formed in the middle, "blasphemic shot!" edwin chanted. he shot a spere of dark energy twards damien. he was ready for his attack, his attack shot with teh velocity of a sonic boom only to miss and obliterate the group behind him and gave the second floor a nice view of the city. edwin smiled while teh swords roatated around him. "calm your a*s ol'man. i am not about fight you on a job and another thing seems you olfd age has lowered your perception," than he headed fro teh third floor of the mansion only to see someone he hoped would have stayed in hell his smile was broken. "waht the hell are yo doing here lilith. i thought i took care of you in high school," his dar aura began to emanate. "so you thought iwa sjust making this guy a deal for his soul... i am the queen of darkeness after all she teleported to the roof and edwin fallowed crashing through the roof. they were both levitataing ready to kill one another. edwins hair tuerned silver and grew long to mid back his eyes glowing bright red and he grew balck feathered wings with silver tipshis finger nailss grew in to what looked like claws his skin titened around his knuckles, and fangeds grew from his mouth. "wehn did you learn to cntrol the spirit... no demon of violence tha resides in your soul?" Lilith asked. funny stsory it kind of happens when leran to breal al six seals on your power. the ability to summon all seven makes me capable of cotroling this monstrosity. even though that wont matter when your dead lilith.

11 Years Ago

Damien sees Edwin dissipear from sight after the sonic boom. "That kid could have got me killed,doesn't he think before he acts?" Damien says killing more gang members. All of a sudden a huge group of demons appear from no where. "I guess it's time to use these bad boys!" Damien says pulling out Pride and Greed from their holsters and starts shooting rapidly. "O you got to love this!!" Damien says firing away. Just then he sees the head of the mafia, don reitano.

11 Years Ago

damien was face to face to the don. but as he set his eys acreature tore out of this human skin it was bony and grotesque. "it is as i imagined i am a demon at last now damien wraith it is time fro you to die!!!" he shot a giant black fire ball at damien. its eys were blood refd and its jaw split in two its tonge hanging down to thr ground spike pircing through te reamining flessh apon his body. he was a freakish and ugly character.

11 Years Ago

"Looks like someone needs to brush his teeth, allow me to do the honor!" Damien says while shooting his guns rapidly at the "things" mouth. The beast just keep mumbling under its breath trying to get all the bullets out. "Ow, did i hurt your pretty little face?" Damien says in a cocky attitude. "Now listen here you are nothing but a pest!" the beast says. "A pest ay?..well thats not a nice thing to say" Damien says laughing. "I guess i am going to have to teach you a lesson!" Damien says pulling out his sword and charging after it.

11 Years Ago

"Yes.......I am here about a "JOB" application...." Cornell walked up to the young woman eying her cautiously. "May i speak to 'Ambrosia', please?" - OOC(out of character) He freed himself from the shackles in the year 2022. So he is up-to-date on the culture now a days. Sorry if i didn't mention it. And can we sorta erase the part where you talk for me cause i was hoping this was the way he enters? - "I am here because of the demon problem," he couldn't quite tell if the woman sitting in front of him was a human or something else, "Are there any positions open?"

11 Years Ago

"There are plenty of demon jobs sugar, maybe you would b interested in a mafia hiding themselves in skins of gangsters. i have two mercs on the job. they are a couple of regulars. so here is the address. if you feel up to it hun," Th crimson haired vixen said with the utmost charisma. she winked at the mysterious man as she slid him the request.

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon
ambrosia was drinking in the bar she usually drinks and offers jobs. a man that looked around 27 walked into the bar. "hello there handsome what can i do for you"she asked.  

is this better? i cut out the dialogue for your character.

powers sealed... again?

10 Years Ago

"you forget your self boy. i created those weapons. the fact that a despicable half breed like you inherited the strongest demon power. while he floated he shot all seven blades. Lilith projected a magic blue circle. it stopped and reflected the swords each one they glue and vanished. Edwin fell from the sky crashing into the asphalt. it split into two halves and he fell n the L.A.'s sewers the two pieces fell on him."damn, that b***h did it again," as he passes out."

10 Years Ago

"You know for being as ugly as you are, this is more like a charity for the people" Damien says as he slashes he swords across the mafia leaders body. "if only that kid were here to see this ugly sack of-". "You think i am ugly?" The beast says back. "This world is ugly, i am just its true face". "Well if this world really is as ugly as you, then i am glad i want to destroy it!" Damien says as he does a x slash as he cuts the beast's body in half.

10 Years Ago

Edwin tossed the chunks of asphalt as he dusted his coat off.  he felt very light headed. "damn, this is starting to get old. 7 lights shot out form his body. "Damn there back... my friggn' siblings." but a black magic circle appeared and he summoned vanity. he looks up and Lilith vanished. "damn that wench!" Edwin said  with anger. well, might as well get in on the other action. jumps on his sword and floats up to catch the demonized don getting severed. Edwin shoves his hand in his coat pockets. "well looks like this old dog had tricks after all. you didn't blow out a hip didja ol'man," Edwin sad with a cocky smile.

10 Years Ago

"You obviously have no idea about manners kid!" Damien says as he slashes more of the demons body up. "Got to make sure I get kill this thing as much as I can, don't want it to keep poking around in my life". Damien cut the beast's body so much that it seemed like there was no trace of it left. "And that's how you make a clean and effect kill" he says as he licks the blood off his blade. "Mmm tasty" Damien says with a chuckle. "Hey kid, how did it go on your end?"

10 Years Ago

the b***h gotta a way and sealed my swords again. in turn since my blades are the living essence of my siblings they were released as well. damn witch, next time i'll make sure she is sent to purgatory so she can't bother mankind again. it's bad enough the old bloods have been causing trouble i have to deal with my full demon siblings again!!!!" Edwin sad rustling his hair erratically out of frustration. well i guess the reward goes to you ol' man. we should go back and report, well you should report. I gotta find another odd job to pay this months rent and put food in my shop," Edwin explained

10 Years Ago

"Don't worry about it kid, I to have other business to take care of". "Also, here, take this!" Damien says as he tosses guns up to Edwin. "Take them, I don't need them at the moment, also look behind you". Damien takes off while laughing, and running towards his bike. He hops on it and heads towards the shop. He pulls out a flask of whiskey, and takes a sip. "This is the best damn day of my life".

10 Years Ago

he turned around to notice many demons behind him. four goat like demons. there were ten of them. that ol' man is really annoying." Edwin thought to himself. with a grip he smashed the hand guns. the vanity materialized. the dark aura covered his blade. "DARK WAVE!!" Edwin said  swinging his sword annihilating the ten demons. "ha! that showed you damn fossil," hops on the vanity to head towards the bar. see f she has another job for me." h than rides hi blade to find another job, little does he know... his life is about to dramatically change... 

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5