Group stories : Forum : redgrave academy

redgrave academy

11 Years Ago

this will be a story about a academy that is dedicated to hunting demons. its is based off of the gaming franchise devil may cry. due to new info I obtained on the newest DMC game I have decided to add a new race. I will create six characters and you can choose one or create your own. this is modernized so modern stuff can be added as well.                                               list of races to choose from.devils/demons: with power full magic and strength they think themselves superior to humans. are talented with swords, axes, spears, fists and dark and black magic. Angelo/angels: these are Devine creatures that are talented with swords, hammers, staves, spears, maces, and white magic. white magic projects barriers, healing, increasing attributes on individuals and breaking curses.  Nephilim: special hybrid creatures. they are part devil and Angelo. so they are talented with bothe attributes that devils and angels use. hybrid: usually half demon and half human or half angel and half human. possess both abilities to those races. human: intelligent creatures that cannot use magic but can use any weapon including fire arms. humans are best with fire arms. well those re the races to choose when you create your characters.

Re: redgrave academy

11 Years Ago

plot and character's.      
plot: 1,000 years ago three devil hunters fought against the most ancient and powerful devil: diablos himself. the hunters were Dante Redgrave a Nephilim, Nero a half demon, and Sieg a human Legionator. they founded a school for young men and women with strange powers most of them demon born. this is the Redgrave academy for devil hunters. in a final act they used the very life force to defeat this horrid threat. a explosion that lead the us uninhabitable. only ruins of the u.s.a. now they academy is teaches and is hidden in a separate dimension. and yearly the instructors find new students to teach. 

Vincent Redgrave:(swordsman) he is a cocky, sarcastic, and master of one liners. he s directly descended from Dante and wield his sword rebellion. he has along red trench coat with a red vest underneath, he has black pants and black punk boots. he can use crimson sword arts which gave him the reputation as Vinnie the crimson blade. his strongest attribute is skill. 

Dillon Lancaster:(devil bringer) this young man is quick for a fight. both of his arms are demonic arms that can summon magic arms that extend. he has a white tank top, blue cami. pants and steel to combat boots. his strongest attribute is power. 

Vera-len Yagyu:(dark slayer) she was adopted by the Yagyu family. a family that worships Vergil red grave Dante's twin brother. they are demon assassins. the have a red eye known as the oni eye capable of seeing demons true form when they disguise themselves as humans. Vera-len or Vera for short is a Nephilim so she already has the sight without the oni eye. she can summon magical kunai, shuriken and  basically any ninja long range weapon. also being a dark slayer she can teleport towards, away from, up, or back down. she also hates Vincent with out knowing why.  she wears a dark blue ninja GI with a split skirt, armored ninja and taibo sandals. her strongest attribute is speed. 

Glenn Dales:(gunslinger) glen is already a devil hunter after he used to be in the marine corp. he wield two customized desert eagles and another customized doubled barreled 12 gauge shot gun. in one of his campaigns he was killed in japan but a member of the Yagyu clan;Jeibu Yagyu revived him now he can trans form to a demon that feeds off the life force of other demons an Onimusha. though he doesn't care too much for basically being half demon he uses it to his advantage. his strongest attribute is precision/accuracy.  

Ray/Sparda 7:(dark knight) Ray is considered the ray of hope because he was a clone of the legendary dark knight Sparda. he is full demon at first he has no memory of who or what he is only the name ray. his greatest attribute is his magic ability. 

Kenneth Warfeit:(Legionator) Kenneth is a human capable of summoning chaos legion. statues infused with demon souls to fight his enemies. aside from being polite and kind he also a master of the sword  Kenneth has a long white coat with a white dress vest and black and whit pants with boots. he has a red bracer on his left wrist. his greatest attribute is strategy.  Note: if you need to research then research devil may cry franchise, chaos legion, and the Onimusha franchise. remember you don't have to pick these character s. you can make your own. these are just the main characters that will be mentioned. but if one interests you message or post on here .  

Devan Scylosis

10 Years Ago

Name: Devan Scylosis
Race: Half-Demon
Class: Gunslinger
Weapons: Two 4 barreled rangers
Note: He is a descendent of Nero, and has one devil arm and leg. His mother and father were killed on a mission back when they were in this high school, so you can understand his pessimistic behavior. He is known for being quite the dick, but under all that he holds, although it barely beats, a human heart. You will find that not all is as it seems with this boy.

10 Years Ago

I will be using Kendric Warfeit. my text. 

note: no age limit. it is a mercenary academy.

welcome!!!

10 Years Ago

Headmaster Kirin Akechi: welcome to the Redgrave academy for Devil hunters. at this academy you will learn how to slay many devils. we are a secret academy because of the threat of demon born being hunted by hunters. you will learn the way of the trickster, royal guard, gunslinger, or sword master, ect.  let me welcome a coupel of new students, the 19 year old Vincent Redgrave, 19 year old Vera-Len Yagyu,the 26 year old Glenn Dales, the 16year old Dillon Landcaster. the 21 year old Devan Scylosis., and the 20  year old Kendric Warfeit. Make your self at home. *crowd clapping*

10 Years Ago

Kendric stepped in the cafeteria looking at tall the diverse age and racial groups. "This place is  amazing," Kendric thought marveling over the tech of this school. he bumped in to a young man that had two rangers it was that Devan student. "please excuse me," Kendric said while bowing. 

10 Years Ago

"Keep the formalities to yourself kid, this isn't the place" Devan says as he shoots a nasty look at Kendrick. "Next time you bow next to me like that again, I will use you as bait for demons"

10 Years Ago

Kendric looks back. "Well I guess the states are bit different from Europe." Kendrick looks to the right in the dine area. Only to see hey man wearing a red trench coat with thre women on either arm. His banes cover the right side of his face. There was japnese grill just left of that. Was a female ninja dressed in blue on black ninja garb. She had a long katana sheathed sideways ithad a white handle with blue diamond shapes through the hilt. Kendric stepped up to the panda express booth to order his food. The chow mein and orange chicken filled his nostrils making him even more hungry. He sat down and unwrapped his fork. "This place is amazing it even has its own food court." He began to eat fantasiizing about the amazing missions that are to come.

10 Years Ago

"I swear, this place as been the same all these years.." Devan said as he looks at a video playing on a monitor. "My parents told me this place was like a wonderland for half-demons and angels..". As Devan walked around a little more he remembers how is childhood was filled with hope for this place, it was a place that everyone was accepted. He was once proud of what he was, but now he wishes he was never born. All this place does now is remind him of the parents he lost. This place is no sanctuary, its a prison he though to himself.