Halloween Academy Girl's Dorms

10 Years Ago

Girls Dorm Room

Re: Halloween Academy Girl's Dorms

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone's Bedroom: 

10 Years Ago

Olivia- I sink into a comfy chair outside the bedrooms. I can't stop thinking about athan. He's a lot older than me but....Sonething about him.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I enter the girls dormitory and see the ghost girl who was with my brother. " Hey, weren't you with my brother?" I ask her

10 Years Ago

Olivia- "yeah. Yeah I was"

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Olivia right?"

10 Years Ago

Olivia: I nod

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Your the only ghost at the academy y'know." I tell her as I unlock my dorm room door. " Good luck."

10 Years Ago

Olivia- I slightly roll my eyes. "Anything I need to know about your brother?"

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I look at her and smile. She totally likes him. " Yes. If you like him, keep an eye on him. He's a bit of a player but doesn't intend to be. Oh, and if you offer him your blood, he'll take you up on your offer. But be careful of his bite, you'll get hooked."

10 Years Ago

Olivia- "I don't have blood"

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " So? Ghosts have energy still, vampires can feed on that too."

10 Years Ago

Olivia- I smile and made my way to the dining hall.

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I open my door and find Adelinia sitting on the bed, curled up into a ball in her wolf form. When the door opened, she lifted her head and looked at me, then wagged her tail and hopped down and padded over to me, shifting to human form once again. "Hey girl. Where have you been?" She asked quietly. I smiled gently. "With athan." I replied, dreamy eyed. Adelinia: I sigh deeply and shake my head. "Girl, that boy is no good for you. One day, he's just going to up and leave you." I said. "Just because your parents left doesn't mean he will too!" She snapped. I winced and stared at her, shocked. Her face suddenly softened. "Adel, I didn't-" I held up my hand. "Save it." I growled and went to curl up in a corner. Cheyenne: I slowly lower myself onto the bed and curl up into a ball on top of the sheets, crying softly, my back to Adelinia. *what have I done?* I fell asleep eventually. Adelinia: once she is asleep I sigh and pad over and pull the covers on top of her, then curl up next to her. I can't stay mad at her forever...

10 Years Ago

Lenore- After I get back from walking around campus with Afarika I go back to my room. It had been an exciting day but sleep was worth a shot right? I curled myself up into my protective little ball an drifted off. noises. I heard noises and panicked footsteps. a picture came into view suddenly. A man and a woman running in the hallway. a very familiar hallway. The woman carried an object in a blanket. It was a baby, a vampire baby. "Go out the back door, and take her somewhere safe". The woman began to cry but ran towards the back door with vampiric speed. Once outside the woman looked to the child, her tiny purple eyes filling with tears. The woman stroked her face and  slipped a small sketched photo and a folded piece of paper into a heart shaped locket etched with two skulls dressed in wedding clothes and on the back it read, "eternally yours." The woman put the locket around the child's neck and cast a protective shield around the child that would make her not seen or heard. The child watched in horror as the mother was staked in the heart, followed by her father who ran out just narrowly escaping the first stake but receiving the second straight through the heart.  coming to a painful realization I shot open my  eyes and began to cry. The baby was me. I sprung out  of my bed and grabbed the locket from my  nightstand and looked at the picture. it was of a happy little vampire family, "drawn in immortal ink so it will not perish, as our love for you dearest Lenore". was written on the back. I  unfolded the second paper and read over the poem stopping at the part which inspired my name " sorrow for the lost Lenore-
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore- Nameless here for evermore."
It all becomes too much for me and I take the locket and grab my trechcoat on the way out to the gardens, trying to hold back tears and be as quiet as possible as not to wake the others on my way out. (poem is the raven by edgar allen poe if you didn't know that.)

10 Years Ago

Teresa: I slipped into my room unnoticed. It was dull and the one window was to low to look at the stars comfortably. I pulled it open and stuck my head out,
"Hey dad." I whispered. I morphed into a phoenix and flew down to the garden.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: We walk into my room and I go over to a stand of dress magazine's and we sit on the black couch.

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I sit next to her and look at the dresses with her. 
Adelinia: I look as well. Maybe I tag along with them... 

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I pointed to one of the dresses. This is cute." I comment

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I nod, then point to another one. "I like this one a lot." I said. 

First Page first
Previous Page prev