Halloween Academy : Forum : Halloween Academy Girl's Dorms

Re: Halloween Academy Girl's Dorms

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: "A vampire and a fairy? Huh. I'd have never thought that would happen. Then again, Athan fell in love with his mortal enemy." I said, then gave a wide grin. "But not for long."

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I smile. " One more thing about that kiss of eternal love..." ((Brb, gotta do dishes))

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I lean forward in interest. "Yeah...?" I prod.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " If you don't do it by midnight, your chance will be gone."

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I relax. "I know that. You already told me. When is the ball?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Halloween Night. Between Scaring Time." I tell her, " Do it during a slow song. It will be more romantic."

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I grin. "Alright. Bu the rest, I want to do on my own ideas!" I said.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Tell me what you plan to do."

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I grin. "If I can, I'll do it during a slow song. I steal him away, then dance with him for a minute, then I'll kiss him. If he and Demetrius are about to kiss before, I'll steal him away and kiss him." I said. "I want to make it memorable. I want to kiss him during a slow song in the middle of the dance floor where everybody can see."

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I smile. " Nice plan. Don't be to sudden or obvious though."

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: "How would I do that?" I ask, confused. I'd never been in love before, never knew what it was like. And I don't intend to lose it.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Make the dance seem casual. They always play a song where you have to dance with someone other than your date. Dance with him during that song." 

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I nod. "Alright. I shall try to do that." I said with a smile.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Good." I grin then lose the smile. " What will you do if Demetrius tries to stop you?"

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: "Well, I don't think that would happen. If they try to kiss, I'd go up and ask to speak with Athan alone, then take him away, and then I'd kiss him. If it's during a song, he can't stay with Athan, so I'll take him. Or I could ask him to dance." I said with a small smile. "I have it all planned out don't worry."

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " He could try to stop you when you try and kiss him."

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: "That's why it's gotta be quick. And if that doesn't work, then I'll figure it out." I said. "I'll wing it."

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I shrug. " Okay." I check the time, " Its breakfast time. Lets go." (dining hall)

10 Years Ago

Lenore- fixed my hair so that my curls angled my face and took one final look at myself in the mirror of my room. I was in my elegant purple dress but without even a thought about heading to the dance hall, I needed to get to the gardens.   

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I enter my room and slam the door closed, then slowly slide down the handcrafted wood. I spot my mother's pocket knife lying next to my video camera on the dresser next to my bed and reach over and grab it, then set up the camera and turn it on, then grab a small sheet of paper and a pen and begin to write. 
To whoever it may concern, 
I told him I could never live without him, and now I won't have to. When Afarika told me about the ball and the kiss and how he could be mine forever, I told her I didn't want to, but I was secretly wishing that he would be mine. I knew I couldn't pull apart Athan and Demetrius for my own selfish desires, but when she told me she wanted me to be with Athan, I agreed to do it. At the ball, I tried to kiss him, but she stopped me, and I still don't understand why. I was selfishly hoping that it would work, but it didn't, and now, I can't live on, because I know he'll hate me forever. They all will. I am still selfishly wishing it had worked. I wouldn't be here if it had. I'm sorry I couldn't be everything you wanted, Athan. Leelee, Alexandria is my twin sister. I thought she was dead, but I guess not. You can trust her, but don't ever trust a royal like I did. I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye, but I couldn't bear to stay any longer without him. You were right, Lina, I should have never trusted them. I'm so sorry I've been so mean to you. I should have been nicer. I should have listened. I coulda avoided a heart break. I woulda still been alive. Shoulda, coulda, woulda, huh? I'll miss you, Lina; you were like a sister to me. I bet you probably hate me too after that. Alexandria, take care of Adelinia for me. I know you were trying to help me by dancing with Demetrius, and I can't thank you enough for that. Love can really mess somebody up, and I learned that the hard way. There's nothing for creatures like me after this life. There's a video playing, if anybody cares to watch it.
For Athan: "At night when I close my eyes. I'm dreaming up another way to escape from the pain that's killing me. I got way too much on my plate. And the worst of it is you're not here to comfort me. Shoulda known it wouldn't last too long." ~Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Guy Lockard. You should listen to that song. It's an amazing song. It was my favorite song of all time. I doubt you will, because I'm the one who asked, and I'm almost positive you hate me now. You and Demetrius both. Also, "Here Comes Goodbye" by Rascal Flats. 
Goodbye forever,
Cheyenne
I set the note on the table and kneeled on my bed, said a message to the camera while fingering the knife, then lifting the knife high above my head, the silver blade glinting in the moonlight filtering in through the window. Tears ran down my face. "I'm so sorry." I whimpered, then plunged the silver blade into my heart with both hands. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open in pain and I gasped, pushing the knife in deeper and twisting it. Tears fall heavily down my face as slowly I fall forwards, my face landing on the pillow, making it seem like I was just sleeping, my hands holding the knife in my chest. Blood slowly created a large stain on the sheets as my soul slipped away from reality.