Halloween Academy : Forum : Halloween Academy Girl's Dorms

Re: Halloween Academy Girl's Dorms

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I enter the dormitory and knock on Cheyenne's door, but she doesn't answer so I let myself in. I let out a blood curtling scream when I see Cheyenne in a bloody mess on the floor.

(Good song, Shoulda Couda Woulda)

10 Years Ago

lol ikr? 
Alexandria: I hear a scream and run for the rooms, stopping when I see Afarika. "Afarika? What's wrong?" I ask. 
Adelinia: I follow, and when we come upon my room, I shove past everybody to find Cheyenne dead on the bed. I shift to a human and pull her into my arms. "Cheyenne!" I scream at Cheyenne's cold, limp body. 

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Cheyenne!" I cry out. " Oh my gosh!" i kneel next to her limp body, why!?

10 Years Ago

Adelinia: Through my tears I notice a paper on her table. I weakly reach over to grab it and read it. "Cheyenne. No." I whimper, the paper falling limply from my hands. I pull her tightly against me. "My best friend. My sister. My family..." I bury my face in her beautiful, blood encrusted hair as I cry heavily for the first time since my parents abandoned me a thousand years ago, when I first met Cheyenne. 
Alexandria: I enter the room hesitantly and press my hand to my mouth, crying. "Cheyenne." I whisper. 
(Bring in Athan and Demetrius...) 

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: Tears stream down my face as I read Cheyenne's letter. " Cheyenne...!" I cry. I send a mental signal to Athan that there was an emergency. He would be here, he had to come.

Demetrius Valletino: Athan pulls away from me, and I can tell something's wrong.

Athan Bloodstone: I stop kissing Demetrius when I feel Afarika's distress. " Something's not right..." I grab Demetrius's hand and we rush to where Afarika is. We enter Cheyenne's room and I gasp as I see Cheyenne's limp body in a pool of blood.

10 Years Ago

Adelinia: I look up as two more people enter the room. "This is all your fault!" I scream at them. "I hate you! This is your fault!" I pull Cheyenne closer to me. 
Alexandria: I go over and sit next to her, hugging the two of them. "Not Cheyenne. Not my sister." I whimpered. 

10 Years Ago

Demetrius Valletino:  " It's no Athan's fault!" I yell, but he cuts me off.

Athan Bloodstone: I put my hand on Demetrius' arm. " It is my fault. I courted Cheyenne and she fell in love with me to much..."

10 Years Ago

Adelinia: I cry into Cheyenne's beautiful hair. "She couldn't live without him." I whimpered. 
Alexandria: I hold them tightly, two best friends who took care of each other, not even death could tear apart. I take the note out of Afarika's hand and read it, then put my hand over my mouth to stifle a gasp. "Oh, Cheyenne. You fool. You blind, ignorant fool. Mama said never trust a royal." 

10 Years Ago

Demetrius Valletino: I growl lowly. " It's Cheyenne's fault! She was an idiot vampire!" I yell angrily, " Athan tried to separate her from him but she just followed him like a puppy!!!"

10 Years Ago

Adelinia: I growl as I hold Cheyenne's dead body tightly against me. "Because he left a mark on her. She couldn't break away from him!" I growled. 
Alexandria: I hand Athan the death note. "She thought we hated her." I whimpered. 

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I read the note. " You may be dumb Cheyenne. Why would you think this..." I mutter, " You could've at least talked to us..."

10 Years Ago

Adelinia: I close my eyes tightly. "How could you blame her? You chose him over her! After everything she did for you! She chose to stay with you after you told her you still loved somebody else! She knew you were hurting, and she chose to stay! She chose to trust you, she chose to tell you everything, because she loved you, Athan!" I cry. "And she did talk to you. She told you everything!" 
Alexandria: "That sounds just like her." I whispered to myself, holding them. 

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: " Why would I stay with someone I don't love when the love of my life returned?" I ask her,

10 Years Ago

Adelinia: "Why would you make her think you loved her if you didn't love her?" I counter. 

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: " I never once told her I loved her."

10 Years Ago

Adelinia: "Liar!" I scream. 
Alexandria: "Calm down, honey." I whispered quietly in her ear. 
Adelinia: I bury my face in Alexandria's arm and cry. 

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I shrug. " Believe what you want. But I never said I loved her."

10 Years Ago

Adelinia: "Just go! Get out of my sight!" I said angrily, my voice wavering. 
Alexandria: "Shhhhhh." I said gently, holding her tightly against me, letting Cheyenne lay on the bed, her lifeless eyes staring at Athan. 

10 Years Ago

Demetrius Valletino: " Shut up dog! This is also your fault for not helping her!!!"

10 Years Ago

Adelinia: "I said go!" I screamed. 
Alex: I hold her gently.