Halloween Academy : Forum : Halloween Academy Dining Hall

Re: Halloween Academy Dining Hall

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I smile at her. " So, what do you think of the academy?"

10 Years Ago

Olivia- it's nice,now I've got some friends." I smile at him.

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I smile. She'll think we're more than friends soon. " So, perhaps after you finish eating, I can show you the gardens." I ask her. I barely touched my dinner.

10 Years Ago

Olivia- I push my food away. "I've finished. Let's go."

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Be careful little ghost. He's after your energy." I warn as she passes me. 

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I stand up and lead her outside. We walk down the pathway until we reach the garden gates.

(I made a forum for the gardens)

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: The next morning I head to the dining hall for breakfast and wait for Cheyenne.

Afarika Bloodstone: I walk to the dining hall and stand at the doorway and wait patiently for Daltalion to get there.

10 Years Ago

Olivia: I stomp in,wiping my ginger hair out of my face. "Waiting for someone??" I shout to athan "it's fine! Where done!" Ps.try and make athan grab my hand or shout me back.

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I slowly enter the room and smile at a than, then look at the girl. "Is something going on here? Athan?" I ask worriedly.

10 Years Ago

Olivia: I look at her "Think you will steal athan from me?!....you....you.....athan stealer!"

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I blow my bangs out of my eyes and look at them. " You ran away from my Olivia then Cheyenne entered my life." I take Cheyenne's hand and look at her. " Don't worry about it..." I whisper to her.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Oh joy now their arguing." I say teleporting in.

10 Years Ago

Olivia: "please athan.....please...." I can rp for as long as u want since ur on earlier)

10 Years Ago

Cheyenne: I lean against him.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Do you still not understand? You are nothing to him. You were just a meal to be discarded."  I tell the ghost.

10 Years Ago

Raven: I walk into the dining hall and see all of the people arguing. "Jeez, so annoying," I exclaim and walk to a table far away from the commotion.

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I sigh. " You made your choice." I say and walk by her with Cheyenne, slipping her a note secretly.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: I see the Princess waiting for me at the door and quickly approach. " Please forgive my tardiness. I was so absorbed in a book I lost track of time. Is there something you wish you discuss?"

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " I'll get you the sample by lunch hour." I tell him

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Very well then. Meet me in the library when you have it." I say teleporting to the library.