Halloween Academy : Forum : Welcome to Christmass Academy

Welcome to Christmass Academy

10 Years Ago

Headmistress Noel: " Welcome all to Christmas Academy! Here you will learn the history of different countries and how they celebrate Christmas! Help Santa Claus with Christmas and learn so much to become a future helper of Christmas! Enjoy the meal we have prepared." I clap my hands and wonderful food appears in front of all the students and teachers.

Re: Welcome to Christmass Academy

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I arrive on a cold wind and take a seat. Looking around I begin eating to food provided. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I sit in the Welcome Hall and eat the meal they served. I glanced around the room and saw many familiar faces but none of them friends. Sneaux floated beside me, stuffing her face with food. " Slow down Sneaux, you're going to overfill your tiny body." I tell her with a smile.

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I hesitantly step inside the room, then relax slightly when I see there are only three people there and slowly head over to the food, grabbing a small white cookie and munching on it, staying away from the other people. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I glance at another girl in the corner. A fellow Christmas Angel. Why was she keeping a distance? I get up and walk over to her. " Hi there. I'm Nevaeira, but call me Nevaeh." I say with a smile

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I jump and take a step back. "Uh, hi." I said quietly, my bangs falling in front of my right eye. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: " What's your name?" I ask her. She seemed jumpy and shy. If she wanted to be a full Christmas Angel, then she'd have to get over it.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I watch the other students as I eat in silence. "Why so many beings for one task?" I wonder

10 Years Ago

Katrina: "Katrina." I said quietly. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: Sneaux flies up to me and lands on my shoulder. " This is Sneaux, the Christmas Fairy." I smile at Katrina. " So what are your goals at the school?" I aks her

10 Years Ago

Katrina: "To learn about myself. Why so many questions?" I ask quietly. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I sit down in front of her. " I'm a Christmas Angel from the famous Twyla family. It's my job to know about my fellow Christmas Angels, Katrina." I tell her

(I will be on my other account but I will still be rping.)

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " And who are the Twyla family?" I ask joining them. " I'm not very versed with other races."

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I turn to then boy who approached us. " Well, if you plan on being a Christmas Helper, you better educate yourself with other races!" I say to him hotly. I turn to Katrina. " What is your family name?" I ask her

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I see the other guy approaching and push myself into the corner. Why was everybody coming over to me!?! 

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " Pardon my ignorance, I've been trapped in a cave with my brothers for a few years. " I tell her. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I can feel how the girl is feeling and it makes me annoyed. " Look, stop being so shy and talk to people unless you want to fail and never become to Christmas Angel your family wants you to be."

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I flinch at her words, fighting back tears. "I'm sorry." I whispered. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: " What's your problem? Stand up for yourself." I tell her, trying to push her a little into letting out her fiercer side that everyone has within them.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " Don't you think that's a bit harsh?" I ask her. " So what if she's shy? It can be overcome with time."

First Page first
Previous Page prev