Halloween Academy : Forum : Christmas Academy Gardens

Christmas Academy Gardens

10 Years Ago

Re: Christmas Academy Gardens

10 Years Ago

Eira: I step into the gardens, the only place I can navigate, then hear something, but Im not sure what. I shrug, then start walking, hopeing the cold, clear air will make me feel more at home.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: After finishing my meal I turn into my icy wind and navigate the school till I find the gardens when I blow through investigating it.

10 Years Ago

Eira: As I walk, I close my hand into a fist, then open it. A miniature snow-globe grows up, and I shake it lightly, causing snow to fall on the miniature ice academy.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I strolled along the path until I found a far away secluded tree. My footsteps burned the snow away and I sat underneath the tree hugging my knees. My dad always said I hug can do a lot more than words, and being a Christmas Light he liked to hug. Fire people did not. But i did.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I manifest in front of Myrrh. " You seem down, what's wrong?"

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I look up I didn't want to sound mean but i just said it, "None of your concern Mr.Boreas but thanks." I made a fire circle around myself as a gesture for him to leave me alone and rested my head against the tree. I didn't really want to talk to anyone. I was to emotional and I didn't want to flare up. I'm so dramatic, i thought bitterly.

10 Years Ago

Bores: " I see, then i'll leave you to your sulking, but let me warn you. Should you EVER lose control again..." I say trailing off. to make my point a bring forth a strong wind to snuff out the rind of fire. " Have I made myself clear?"

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "I don't NEED you to tell me what to do! You know I can kill you!" I screamed. I shut myself out in a fierce dome of fire. I wanted someone calm and who would listen to me and understand truly without constantly thinking of their own problems.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I sigh " It seems I said something I shouldn't have I'm sorry. Will you tell me why your sulking here?

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I dropped the bubble. "No I will not!" I stood up and put my hands in front of me in preparation to fire.
" You have no idea how much i've had to deal with! How powerful I am! My mother was killed because she was the most powerful Fire child!"

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I cold expression covered my usually smiling face. " And you underestimate me, I am the north wind. I personify the icy harsh wind of winter, and if you insist on antagonizing me any further I will show you my icy winds." I sigh " But I want to help you. I've been nice to your because I like flame spirits. Please let me help."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "Stop it you trickster! You don't want to help! YOU LIE!" I screamed. I was breaking. I made a sword of fire and held it in my hand. " I have seen many a battle you pitiful breeze!" 

10 Years Ago

Eira: I stare at the spectacle, shocked. I'd left the dining hall because I'd needed some time alone, start on a relaxing stroll, then walk into this. I take a breath "Both of you stop!" I call, and they both look at me "Honestly, Ive no idea what this is about, but fighting isn't going to help anything."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: My eyes flickered and my hair shot into a flame around my head. I blew up the area around her in flame.
"Fighting is the only thing i know how to do!"

10 Years Ago

Eira: I fall to my knees, covering my face from the heat, trying not to get hurt. "Myrrh, stop!" the heat grows, and I scream as a flame touches my arm, burning into me "Myrrh! Stop! You're going to kill me!" I yell, desperately trying to cool the area, but the flames keep melting any ice I try to make "Please!" I curl up on the ground, barely able to keep up the small, thin area of ice Im laying on. I feel tears start to form, and usually they freeze on their way down, but they don't this time, Im overheating "Stop! Please!"

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I smile as a cyclone of icy wind surrounds the area. So much that the temperature around us drops sharply and the flames flicker with the strong wind.  " Let me ask you this. Who do you think killed your mother?"

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I couldn't stop. I flung hand over to Boreas and made a cage of fire and made a fist crushing it with him in it. It wouldn't kill him but I was about to. "I don't know?!" I needed something and I didn't know what. I saw Eira crying and all it did was make it worse.
"Stand up a fight!" I spat out.

10 Years Ago

Eira: I squeeze my eyes shut "No! No, I won't fight!" I struggle to breathe "I won't. I won't hurt you, or anyone else. I won't."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I made the fire stop around Eira and I walked forward my hair still burning.
"Why?" I placed my hands on the ground. I forced a huge wave of fire towards her. I felt the need of something clawing my stomach. Something that disappeared when my father...I threw another explosion of fire her way.

First Page first
Previous Page prev