Halloween Academy : Forum : Christmas Academy Dining Hall

Christmas Academy Dining Hall

10 Years Ago

Re: Christmas Academy Dining Hall

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: The next morning Pepper, Sneaux, Myrrh, and I all enter the dining hall together and take a seat at the table. When everyone was seated, breakfast started to appear on the tables.

Tannon Maris: Celyn and I walk into the dining hall and take our usual placing at a smaller table to the side.

10 Years Ago

Eira: I walk hesitantly into the dining hall. I know that Im late, by a day, but it can't be helped. I look around, not exactly sure what to do.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I blow in and take physical form. My cold wind flowing through out the hall I look around before seeing someone off by herself and approach. " Can I help you, you seem a bit troubled." I ask 

10 Years Ago

Eira: I smile softly "No, Im fine, just taking everything in. Thank you, though." I hold out a hand "Im Eira."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I came in and saw Boreas by a new girl. I flashed over and gave the girl a warm smile,
" Why don't you and Boreas come sit with us?" I gesture to Neveah hoping she won't mind and then I go to sit with them.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I shake her hand politely then quickly let go. I didn't want to freeze the girl. " Boreas" I tell her. Why don't we take her up on her offer Eira? " I suggest politely.

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I see Boreas walking over with a new girl. " Hello, I am Nevaeira."

10 Years Ago

Eira: I smile softly "Hi, Im Eira."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: " Hey Neveah." I wave to her, " I invited Eira. If you don't mind?" 
" Eira you just missed Tannon and I's show!"

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: " It was amazing! Last night they preformed their ice and fire together and it created a phoenix!"

10 Years Ago

Eira: I laugh lightly "And to think I missed that to help train some young ice makers."

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I smile. " You're an Ice Maker!?"

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: " I'm not an ice maker. I'm a Fire child!"

10 Years Ago

Eira: I nod "Yes, I am."

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Tallest ant
Myrrh: " I'm not an ice maker. I'm a Fire child!"

She wasn't talking to you, she was talking to the new girl

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: " You would get along so well with my friend Tannon! He too is an ice maker."

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " And here I was trying not to freeze you." I say laughing slightly. 

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I nodded and glanced around the room. It was hard for me to sit still,"We could do some stuff together sometime!" I say to Eira. " Yeah Bores kept us alive!"
(I'm confuzzled...she is the new girl?...)

10 Years Ago

(Eira is the new girl)

Nevaeira Twyla: " If all three of you combined your magic, imagine what you could make!"

First Page first
Previous Page prev