Halloween Academy : Forum : Christmas Academy Girls Dorm

Christmas Academy Girls Dorm

10 Years Ago

Re: Christmas Academy Girls Dorm

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla's Room

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I go to the girl's dorm living room and sit down with a book while Sneaux flies around the Christmas tree.

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I look around and notice just how bright it is, then sigh and enter my room. Immediately I see Celestinia and Jasper on my bed, play wrestling. I smile. "Hey there, you two." I said quietly, sitting next to them after closing the door. I pet Celestinia as I lower the brightness of the room, then pet Jasper. This is a nice room. (pic will come in a minute) 

10 Years Ago

Pepper- I watch the candle flicker and begin to start a letter to send home.  Jeanette- I sit in front of my twinkling mirror and brush my long white hair

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I look around the room. The bed was over in the corner, white sheets and brown wood bed. There was a picture of a winter wonderland on the wall above the bed, and a fireplace at the foot of the bed with two windows on either side. There was a bookshelf in another corner and a nightstand next to the bed. The floor was wooden, and there was a separate chair in another corner, accompanied by a small desk. There was a good sized bathroom off to the side as well. The walls were a dark purple in color, and there was a large white rug on the floor with a snowy pattern on it. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I close my book and stand at the window sill and stare at the starry night sky. The grounds and trees are covered in beautiful white snow.

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I look at Jasper. "I want a friend, but... I don't want to get hurt." I said quietly to her. She purred in response, rubbing against my arm. I smiled gently. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I twirl my finger in circles in front of me and a snow flake appears. I was so bored, I had no one but Sneaux to talk to, and she was preoccupied.

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I sighed. "Maybe... Maybe one friend wouldn't be such a bad thing." I said quietly. She purred louder, and I took that as a yes. I slowly stood up and walked out of my room. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: A row of snow flakes start to circle around me as I sit next to the window.

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I head out towards the main room to find her sitting next to the window. I cleared my throat quietly, trying to get her attention. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I keep looking out the window at the falling snow. " Hello Katrina." I say

10 Years Ago

Katrina: "Hey." I said quietly, going over to sit next to her, looking out the window as well. 

10 Years Ago

Pepper- I finish my letter and blow out my candle. I open the door and go to the main room and take a seat.

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: The snow still swirls around me. " Do you like your dorm room?" I ask her

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I nod. "You?" I ask quietly. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: " Yeah. It's nice." My gaze locks on something moving outside and I notice it's my brother Malakai.

10 Years Ago

Katrina: "I accept your friendship." I said quietly. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: The snow vanishes and I smile at her. " Really? That's great. It'll be nice to have a real friend."

First Page first
Previous Page prev