Halloween Academy : Forum : Christmas Academy Girls Dorm

Re: Christmas Academy Girls Dorm

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I hint at a smile and nod, looking out the window. "Who's that?" I ask quietly. 

10 Years Ago

Pepper- I pull out a book and begin reading.

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I smile. " That's my brother Malakai." I tell her

((GTG for awhile, don't rp without me (: ))

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I watch him quietly. What was he doing out there? 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: " He likes the snow a little to much. He's a day dreamer and is always outside in the snow." I tell her

10 Years Ago

Jeanette- I look out the window of my room to see the pure white snow fall to the ground. There is a fire going and I outstretch my wings a bit to warm them. Pepper- I walk into another room where a few other girls are sitting. "Hello everyone." I say kindly, then take a seat.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I glance around my room and I step in, it was a wide open space with a large hearth and big windows. I carefully walk in scared to mess anything up in this perfect place.
Maybe I should talk with someone before i come in? I was going to travel by candle but realized it might startle people so I disappeared a little slower than the speed of light, for it was VERY tiring to do so that fast.

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I nod silently. 

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I see a group of girls and I step in making the fire grow a little warmer and brighter,
"Hello?"

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I look at Katrina then back out at my brother. " He is very quiet and self reserved. He doesn't usually like talking to people...'

10 Years Ago

Katrina: I listen quietly, watching the boy. 

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: " Ever since his girlfriend died two years ago, he's been all messed up inside and doesn't like to get close to anyone..."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: " Hi Nevaeira, I'm Myrrh." I state putting a hand out to shake hers,
" Oh, my body temperature is higher than yours just so you know."

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I look at Myrrh. " I'm a Christmas Angel, tempature doesn't bother me." I say with a smile

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: " I didn't know. Ok. I'm sorry about his girlfriend maybe I can cheer him up for the day?"
I flick my wrist towards the fire and make animals and Christmas shapes come up and run around the room. The candles dance and their flames turn into dragons, foxes and other animals mythical and otherwise and they too went around the room.
" It may not fix anything but it always makes me feel better." I shrugged.

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I shake my head. " Nothing seems to make him happy anymore." I glance back out the window and sigh. " He's impossible."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I look over at him he was cute  and seemed nice but I didn't want to flirt with him because it would be mean after all he has been through and it would be selfish and weird because I just met him.
I flicked my wrist and then I looked at him, " If someone can give me a picture of his girlfriend I can make his girlfriend out of fire and even make her talk but I think it will make him worse, it will burn if he touches it too. I'm sorry."
I turned to look at her again and gave her a weak smile.

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I look at her. " That might be a good idea, give him closure with her!"

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: " Nevaeria, what if it just makes things worse?" I look at him and shake my head I just need a picture of her.
(What does Malakai look like?)

10 Years Ago

(I can create his profile right now.)

Nevaeira Twyla: I clap my hands together and her picture appears.