Halloween Academy : Forum : Christmas Academy Boys Dorm

Christmas Academy Boys Dorm

10 Years Ago

Re: Christmas Academy Boys Dorm

10 Years Ago

Boreas: After I settle in I begin unpacking what little I was allowed to bring.

10 Years Ago

Tannon: I sit in the living room of the boy dorms with Celyn. We sit together by the fireplace, he's reading a book and I just watch the snow falling outside. I hear someone coming into the living room and see a Wind Spirit.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " Good to see I'm not the only one in here." I say coming in and bringing a cold wind with me.

10 Years Ago

Tannon: I look at the Wind spirit. " I'm Tannon." I greet him with a slight nod. I nudge Celyn and he jerks his head up from his book and nods to him as well. " Celyn." He says

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " I'm Boreas." I tell them taking a seat opposite them and pulling out my own book.

10 Years Ago

Tannon: Celyn looks at me and draws words on the cover of his book with ice. ' Is he a wind spirit?' The words say and I nod. Celyn opens his book and keeps reading. Celyn never liked wind spirits. " So Boreas, you're new here?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Boreas:  I look up from my book. " Yes, this is my first year here, but hardly my first winter."

10 Years Ago

Tannon: Celyn rolls his eyes. ' Obviously it isn't his first winter.' He says on his book. I ignore Celyn's comment. " I'm an Ice-Maker." I tell Boreas.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " And I'm a wind spirit. More accurately I am the North wind."

10 Years Ago

Tannon: I nod towards Celyn. " Celyn is a Christmas Elf. He can create anything out of thin air." I explain and Celyn punches my arm and gives me the look which means to shut it.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " Interesting, all I can do is summon the wind I personify." I tell them. " But creating anything out of thin air sounds much more interesting. Would you show me?" I ask him.

10 Years Ago

Celyn: I sit up and place one hand out in front of me and take my other hand and make swirling motions. Slowly a Christmas box appears in my hands.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I watch intently as a box appears in Celyn's hand.

10 Years Ago

Celyn: I open the box and a fierce cold wind snaps out with snow flakes and dances around the room for awhile before being whisked out the window.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " That wind you just made was identical to mine."  I say in amazement. " How did you do that?"

10 Years Ago

Tannon: Celyn writings on the book cover. " He says part of his being a Christmas Elf is he can duplicate another's powers." I tell Boreas.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " I see, now why doesn't your Celyn speak

10 Years Ago

Tannon: Celyn flops back down resting his head in my lap, reading his book. " When he was little he couldn't speak. But when we met, I used a spell on him to bring him his voice, he wasn't used to it, so he prefers not to speak." I tell Boreas and expect to he a punch by Celyn but he just stays quiet and still.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " I see, that reminds me of my early years." I say thinking back. " But until recently I've been trapped in a cave with my brothers heeding the beck and call of the gods, and this time is no different."

First Page first
Previous Page prev