Halloween Academy : Forum : Christmas Academy Lounge

Christmas Academy Lounge

10 Years Ago

The Lounge is where everyone can go to mingle and talk.

Re: Christmas Academy Lounge

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I blow into the lounge and take a seat after taking physical form. " Now then to resume my book." I say pulling out the Iliad. 

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: Celyn and I enter the Lounge and go outside and stand on the terrace.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I appeared before the others and stepped from the candle,
" Tannon?" I spoke into the lounge. A huge hearth roared in the room and looked so enticing. I walked over to it.

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: The three of us arrive in the Lounge. " See? And not a single flake of snow on us." I tell Myrrh. I point to a glass door." Out there is the patio."

10 Years Ago

Pepper- I walk up the stairs after going outside with the others. "Its beautiful out here." I exclaim.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh:
"Oh that's great! I will die if I get to cold or wet." I state.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I look up from my book to see what I believe to be a fire spirit. " Never thought I'd see a fire spirit."

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I circle my hand around Myrrh and she gets enclosed in a bubble-like-object so snow cant touch her. " There." I say with a smile. I open the doors and we step outside.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: " Oh Hello! You are a wind spirit. You are very helpful to my kind." I tell the man. Of course sometimes they can be dangerous and blow our fire I thought to myself, " My name is Myrrh."
"Thank you." I say to Nevaeh
(Avange did Malakai follow?)

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " I am Boreas, the north wind, at your service." I tell her. " A please to meet you."

10 Years Ago

Pepper- After enjoying the view, I walk down to join the others.

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I gesture to Tannon and Celyn at the other end of the flooring. " That's Tannon and Celyn." I tell her

(Well he is outside so sure, why not:) )

10 Years Ago

Pepper- "Hello." I say

10 Years Ago

(Ok)
Myrrh: " Nice to meet you Boreas, I'm at your service as well." I step into the snow tentatively and see Malakai. He almost blended in completely.
" So Mr. Boreas North Wind, how are you?" I ask simply.  I waited to speak to Tannon it would be rude to leave Mr. Boreas.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I smile, stepping outside with the rest of them. " I am well, especially now that I know I am a free wind as long as I am here."

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I sigh and wait for them to finish talking with Boreas.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: " Because you are in different domain." I nod then I ask, " I am to do a trick with Tannon that is very dangerous. If I catch too much snow will you please send it aways?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

pepper- I stand near Nevaeh, giving her my polite attention.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " Of course, you can count on me." I say dispersing and keeping a cone of wind around the area.

First Page first
Previous Page prev