Halloween Academy : Forum : Christmas Academy Lounge

Re: Christmas Academy Lounge

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "I just love dancing." I said dreamily. 

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " I just hope nothing more goes wrong." I mumble.

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I sigh and lean back in the chair. " When I dance I feel like it's just me. In my own world."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "Yeah or if you're dancing with a partner. The dances tell so many stories."

10 Years Ago

Eira: I freeze in the doorway, hearing the conversation *We have to dance? No, please no! I've never danced in my life! Im going to look like a fool tomorrow!*

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: " Im a solo dancer usually."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "We were taught to both, When I dance solo I can do more of my own thing. I'm a hard dancer to dance with..." I say biting my lip. I was very strong and fast, I usual led with powerful moves that demanded the person to only follow. I have danced with other people though, very well actually.

10 Years Ago

Eira: I sit on an empty chair, trying not to think about how humiliated Im going to be in class.

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: " Don't worry. It will be fun."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "I'm sure. Dancing is fun." I said, I smiled when I thought about the ball's and parties we had in the Fire Kingdom. I remembered all the people I had danced with.

10 Years Ago

CC: How would y'all feel about skipping to classes instead of sitting around talking?

next Next Page
last Last Page