Halloween Academy : Forum : Noël Church Attic

Noël Church Attic

10 Years Ago

Re: Noël Church Attic

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I walk in hesitantly. It was dark. I lit my fingers up and sneezed when I breathed in a little dust.

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: I sat up in the church attic, gazing out the window at the pretty snow. This was my favorite place to be. It was warm, quiet, and no one else was here. I found this place when I was a first year and had the jobbing of cleaning the church second floor. I found the hidden door when I was cleaning a wall rug. Now, this place was my own sanctuary.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "Tarsa?" I speak. I made a ball of light and threw it into the room so it lit it up and then It came flying back. 

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: " Who is it?" I call back when I hear a girls voice calling my name.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I panicked a little but I cleared my throat, "Um, Myrrh!" I walked forward and stuck out my hand to shake.
"I'm Myrrh, daughter of a Flame child and ....The North Star...." I swallowed.

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: I stare at Myrrh in astonishment. " You're Myrrh?"

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "Yeah, Malakai sent me here." I hand her the paper and stand really straight like my mother taught me.

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: My cheeks warm at the thought that Malakai sent her to meet me. " So you're my half sister...." I mumble

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "Yeah..." I wanted to get to know her so I made a fire chair and sat on it.
"Tell me about yourself?" I asked.

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: I look back out the window. I didn't want anything to do with the daughter of one of the cruelest Firelings, or the daughter of MY father who I never had the chance to spend time with. " I'm half Christmas Flame and half Christmas Wisher."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I kind of got the vibe she didn't really like me and I got defensive. My chair burned a little hotter.
"I'm flame and north star." I said crossing my arms, "Its a pleasure to meet you."

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: What was her problem? Why was she getting all haughty? Typical of a Flame Child . " I know." I state

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I raise an eyebrow and stand up. I make a flower of fire and hand it to the girl, "Here is my gift to you." I say. "Have a nice day." I begin to stalk of, "Maybe we can talk again during one of the meals?" I offer.

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: I shrug. " If we see each other."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "We will." I spoke and then I walked away through the church and outside. I make an image of my father in my hand and then stop. I go light speed back to the attic and stand there.
"Did you ever meet daddy?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: I glare at her. " Twice." I say coldly

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I was trying to be nice but obviously  she didn't want my kindness.
I made a picture of daddy and place it in front of Tarsa. "I will help you when you want it." I retaliated with venom. 

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: " help me with what?"

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I shake my head, "Get to know daddy!" I yelled. "Daddy did teach me manners, so I was just being helpful!"

First Page first
Previous Page prev