Halloween Academy : Forum : Abanonded Church & Garden(Chri..

Abanonded Church & Garden(Christmas Academy)

10 Years Ago

The Abandoned Church with a hidden garden.
Tannon and Celyn's hideaway from everyday life.

Re: Abanonded Church & Garden(Christmas Academy)

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: Celyn and I sit in the upper room of the abandoned church we found a few years ago. No one came here but us. We cleaned in up a little and brought in books and such to make it more livable. Celyn sits on the couch with his nose in a book lie usual.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I thought I heard Tannon's voice in this abandoned church. I didn't want to intrude so I threw a fire message inside with the message, 
When you're done with what you're doing
I'm outside
Myrrh
I watched it get smaller as I stood by the door.

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: I see a fire message from Myrrh. I write on it and toss it back. Come in.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I grabbed the message then walked inside.
"Hey guys." I sort of whispered because it felt like a library. I sit criss-cross on the floor and put my chin in my hands.

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: Celyn gives me a sharp look. Why is she here?  He asks me through mind-connection. It's fine Celyn... " What's wrong Myrrh?"

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I notice the look Celyn gives Tannon. "I'm sorry Celyn I won't come back, and I won't tell anyone." I smiled and reached into my cloak. I pulled his handkerchief out and handed it to him, it wasn't burnt but it had a slight burning wood smell. 

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: " Don't go Myrrh. Celyn just isn't used to having other people here." I sit in front of her, " Whats wrong?" I ask again

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "Oh sorry, It's just Malakai showed me my sister and when I met her she was being a jerk! I lost my temper with her slightly but then I tried to be nice and understanding. She was just being so mean. Malakai got mad at me for calling her a jerk and now he doesn't like me! I just needed to get away and you both are so nice and...." I sighed. "I'm sorry for bothering you by the way, can I stay here for a little while?"

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: I nod. " So, I assume you're talking about Tarsa?"

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "Yeah, I mean I know her life hasn't been the best and she might be jealous, but my life wasn't a cake walk either and when I told Malakai I just wanted him to listen. I didn't need anymore comments about Tarsa."

10 Years Ago

(GTG)

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: " I'm sure if you tried to smooth things over with both of them, it would turn out."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "It's just...I kind of have this thing for Malakai and I think he likes me too...I feel like a blubbering school girl." I looked at both of them, "Thanks for listening to me vent."

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: " Just talk to him." I tell Myrrh.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "Are you sure." I asked, I was feeling very comforted around Tannon and Celyn and I felt my flames go to the warm heart fire kind of flame.

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: I nod. " I'm sure if you just talked with him and got to know him more, same with Tarsa."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "I don't want to get to know Tarsa more." I stood up and walked back out to the gardens making  flame symbols in my hands.

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: " Then you're going to be alone..." I say mostly to myself when she leaves.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: (I'm going to the garden forum)

First Page first
Previous Page prev