Halloween Academy : Forum : Christmas Academy Classroom

Christmas Academy Classroom

10 Years Ago

Re: Christmas Academy Classroom

10 Years Ago

Miss Noelle: " Good morning class." I say as I walk into the classroom. " I hope you're all finding your dorm room comfortable." 

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I sit down in the back, "Hi Ms. Noelle." I said. My entrance into the room caused the lights to flicker.

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: Celyn and I sit down in the back row of the classroom.

Nevaeira Twyla: I enter the class room and sit with Myrrh. " Hey Myyrh."

Sneaux the Fairy: I sit down on the table in front of Nevaiera and open my little textbook.

Tarsa Elda: I sit with Nevaeira and Myyrh.

(I have to many characters lol)

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I blow into class and take a seat by myself.

10 Years Ago

(it's awesome! You can have more contact with the others!)
Myrrh: I look at all the people at the table and smile, "Hey guys." I turned to Tannon and Celyn, you were right! I mouthed.

10 Years Ago

Miss Noelle: I write a few words on the chalk board. " Our first lesson will be about, the Christmas Tree Lineup. Also known as the Christmas Race Tree."

Tannon Maris: I smile. I know. I mouth back.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I snickered and shook my head. I looked at the teacher and stared at the board.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I watch the teacher write. I wanted to make sure to note the other races because I'm not that well versed with other races.

10 Years Ago

Miss Noelle: " Can anyone tell me about the Tree?" I ask, " Yes, Tannon."

Tannon Maris: I stand up. " The Tree resembles where our race stands in power, strength and magic wise." I say. The teacher nods.

Miss Noelle: " Anyone know which race is on top?"

10 Years Ago

Boreas: For some reason I felt my race was near the bottom.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I knew it wan't me I glanced at Neveah.

10 Years Ago

Sneaux the Fairy: I jump up and down until the teacher calls on me. " The Christmas Angel!!!"

Miss Noelle: " Exactly correct. The Christmas Angel is a race of angels sent directly from Heaven to keep Christmas alive and the fact that it's Jesus's birthday."

10 Years Ago

Boreas: * I thought Christmas was a pagan festival, and his birthday was easter.* I think to myself. 

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I fidgeted. I wasn't good at sitting still at all. I smiled at Sneaux. She was super cute!

10 Years Ago

Miss Noelle: I begin to draw the Tree on the chalk board. " Can anyone tell me who would be at the bottom of the tree?"

10 Years Ago

Boreas: " I have a distinct feeling it's wind spirits."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I think of my mother and raise my hand, I wasn't for sure I'd get it right but I raised my hand anyways,
"The Christmas Flame?"

10 Years Ago

Miss Noelle: " Incorrect Boreas and Myrrh." I say, labeling the branches. " It's the Christmas Animals. Wind-Spirits are 10th on the chart and Flames are 15th."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I look at how low mine is, "I was close." I whispered. A part of me wished I was wrong, and I was, but not by much.

First Page first
Previous Page prev