Halloween Academy : Forum : Christmas Academy Classroom

Re: Christmas Academy Classroom

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I come in for my next class.

10 Years Ago

Mr. Daalus: " Welcome to Creations class everyone. My name is Mr. Daalus. First of all, I want everyone to find a partner."

Nevaeira Twyla: I team up with Sneaux, like always.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I saw Boreas was already in the class when I walked in but I kept walking to the back. I wondered who would pick who for partners. 

10 Years Ago

Boreas: she wants us to find partners. Wonderful, the only one I would even considered now hates. Hmm now what?

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: I sit in the corner by myself, like every year. No wanting to be my partner.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I saw Tarsa and walked over, "Do you have a partner?" I asked sitting down in front of her.

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: I shake my head. " No, I never do."

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "Then may I take the honor of being your partner." I raise an eyebrow.

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: I nod. " Yeah."

Mr. Daalus: " First pair, Tannon and Celyn."

Tannon Maris:  Celyn and I walk up to the front of the room and put our palms together. I close my eyes and a colourful smoke raises from our hands. It twists and turns and flies around itself until it becomes a replica model of the school.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: "What are we gonna do?" I ask. I've never partnered with her kind, I wasn't even certain as to what she did.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: * I wonder what I'm going to have to do.* I think was watching.

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: I smile as I watch Tannon and Celyn's creation. " So amazing!"

Mr. Daalus: " Beautiful work Tannon and Celyn." The two sit back down, " Next is Nerveaira and Sneax."

Nevaeira Twyla: Sneax and I stand up and stand at the front of the room. We keep our hands a little bit a part, and in the middle a large water sphere appears, inside is a pink rose.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I watch in amazement as the next two go. * I don't know what I'm going to do but I'll just have to wing it.*

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I turn to Tarsa and just bite my lip, where we being graded?

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: When it's out turn we take our spot in front of room. I lay my hands out, I signal for Myrrh to place her hands over mine with space between.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I watch with interest still unsure what I'm going to do at my turn.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I place my hands on top forming a small flickering ball of fire waiting. 

10 Years Ago

Tarsa Elda: Mutli-coloured sparkles rise from my hands and mix in with the fire, their's a flash of light and when it fades away, theirs a sparkling Christmas tree in our hands.

10 Years Ago

Boreas: Once again a very impressive display.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I make the light flash and then cause a fiery star to appear in top. I was amazed by what Tarsa could do and I was happy to have a sister.