Hardcore Music Lovers : Forum : What do you play and how long ..

What do you play and how long you been playing it?

14 Years Ago

I play guitar and drums, started when I was much younger, but have only began taking both seriously since about 2006.

Re: What do you play and how long you been playing it?

14 Years Ago

I'm a guitarist I've been playing for years now. I'm classically trained but most of my music is learned by ear. I'm also a talented singer. :)

14 Years Ago

I play flute (ew, I know) for a year, guitar for a few months (still learning), piano for a few months (getting better), drums (not much) 6 months.

I really like singing, too, if that counts. :)

14 Years Ago

I play guitar, lead and rhythm, a little drums, some piano, ukelele and most percussion instruments.  I had never played till about 6 years ago, then by default, having joined a band as their singer and could not find a steady lead guitarist, I learned out of necessity...  these days you'd have to pry my guitar from my dead cold fingers...Lol!

14 Years Ago

I play piano and I love it. I also play the guitar and I only started seriously in the middle of January!! I'm teaching myself. I just tuned the guitar out of boredom and started playing and practically fell in love!! Now I've got a guitar book and I'm teaching myself. :)I love to sing too and writing is my passion so I write my own songs. 
Lol :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r

14 Years Ago

i play piano ive been playing that for 10 years now

i sing... have been doing that since i can remember

i play guitar... and have been doing that for 2 years

i play violin and have been doin that for 8 years

i play drums and have been doing so for 4 years

so yeah!

14 Years Ago

I'm boring... I don't really play anything, except my iPod.   BURSTING OUT EARDRUMS FOR THE WIN!

14 Years Ago

I have played the Clarinet for six years and I've been playing the alto saxaphone for about six months now and I can't get my hands on enough Jazz, Blues, and Funk.

14 Years Ago

I've played piano for 8 years, and I've played guitar for 2 years.

14 Years Ago

I play flute (Bleh) I've played for three years for my school band but recently given it up due to the teacher. I play drum and have played them a few times starting last month. I play acoustic guitar and have been playing for about four months. I play bass and have been playing for the past two years. I play electric guitar and have been playing for a month. I can play parts for alto-saxaphone and clarinet too. I can play the keyboard since 2003. I also sing infront of my classmates for their enjoyment but I don't really think I can sing (...)

14 Years Ago

Iv played guitar since 2002, soo going on the 9th year, man time goes by. However, i havent really practiced anything new since 2004 or so. Thats when i started entertaining the idea of playing piano, and composing. I started taking lessons and have been playing and composing for about 5 going on 6 years.