Heaven of Eden : Forum : City of Eden

Re: City of Eden

10 Years Ago

Erebos: I bow and open a portal to divine nightmares. " Right this way." I say gesturing towards it.

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: I ignored her and jumped into the portal anyways. Divine nightmareS? No way I was passing this up.

10 Years Ago

Chantrea Sindra: " Daeneth!" I grab her and fling her out of the portal just as we disappear. I was NOT letting her go to Divine Nightmare.

10 Years Ago

Daneth: I swore really loud and stormed off. Someone had to get me there if that meant torturing it out of them.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I run through the fields quickly, killing all the monsters that were in my way. I was on a quest for an elixir that could bring one dead player back to life.

10 Years Ago

Erebos: I teleport to the city, summon a zombie hound and begin to track the Elf Ranger.

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: I saw that girl Atlanta. I ran over to her. " How to you get to Divine Nightmares?" I asked. I should be able to go. I mastered dark magic.

10 Years Ago

Erebos: I saw her and Atlanta going some where and follow from a distance. After a few hours of this a decide to attack them, and summon a few zombie dogs to attack them. The dogs drag the girls off their mounts and begin biting them. Dealing bleeding and poison damage.

10 Years Ago

( Waiting on you two)

next Next Page
last Last Page