I'm Under 18 Years Old, I'm A Writer, And I'm Proud. : Forum : Hello! Anyone 16 years old?

Hello! Anyone 16 years old?

11 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Bhavana. I'm new to Writers Cafe and wanted to make some friends around my age group. :D Who writes comedy and romance? That's what I think I thrive in. 

Re: Hello! Anyone 16 years old?

11 Years Ago

Hi im 16 but i dont write comedy or romance. I write realistic fiction.

10 Years Ago

Hey fellow 16 year old! I'm writing my first book, White. I'm planning on including some comedy. But it's a fantasy/drama. Hope we can be friends! Wow, I just realized the thread is a year old. Silly me.

10 Years Ago

Hi there! :) I am 16 as well and have published my first novel last summer. I am actually a superhero novelist working on creating my own superhero universe. It seems nerdy but my writing is a lot more graphic than other hero stories and touches base more on the fact that it's not always, the hero saves the day and gets the girl. I want to be different with my writing and show people how my mind works throughout the day and that's why writing helps me a lot. I would like to be friends :D

10 Years Ago

Hi guys I'm 16 too I've been working on a fantasy novel  since I was a kid, it  includes romance,comedy,adventure and a hint of drama. I named it Kingdom Chronicles . But romance and drama is kicking me in the backside, anyone's got any tips ?

10 Years Ago

Hey There! I'm 16 years old. I'm working on my first novel: Demon's Haven I'm okay at romance and decent at drama... but I don't really enjoy writing much of either of them. I'm personally more in to Fantasy and YA Dystopian. I would enjoy being friends with anyone willing. As long as you love writing or reading... we'll get along! :)

10 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Jazz and I'm really new to this site, love to be friends to anyone. Comedy and Romance are great! I like to write whatever mood suits me at the time really! :)

10 Years Ago

Hello I am 16 years old but will be turning 17 on July 1st. I mostly write poetry; but i am working on writing a book/story.

10 Years Ago

Hello! I'm 16 and I normally write whatever comes to mind, but mostly it's drama, not comedy. I would love to make some friends in this site, since I'm an amateur writer...

9 Years Ago

Hey! I'm 16 years young and I love writing poetry.. I simply write about life, friendships, and family connections that most teens can relate to.

9 Years Ago

Not 16, I'm actually 17, but in my opinion, that shouldn't matter! I've been writing since I was about 10 years old, but didn't really take it to heart until I was 12.

I'd love to meet some other writers who are armatures just like me.

So if you wanna talk, shoot me a message =)

9 Years Ago

I'm not actually 16 but I'll be 16 in less than two weeks, so I thought it was ok! I don't really write romace or comedy's... I mostly a poet, though I've barely done anything.
I'll be friends with anyone!

9 Years Ago

I'm 16 :D this seems to be just what I was looking or :) I'm new, so if you'd like to can add me as a friend and check out my writing and stuff. I'll do the same :)

9 Years Ago

im 16 and those are my favorite genres, even though my posts are mostly love oriented.