I'm Under 18 Years Old, I'm A Writer, And I'm Proud. : Forum : 17-18 year olds?!

17-18 year olds?!

10 Years Ago

Hey guys! 
I was somewhat hoping to find some people around my own age limit (not that the rest of you cant all relate to me!) but, you know, I was kinda hoping from some feedback from people of the 17-20 age range? If you guys could check out my first poem and give me some tips and stuff, it would be amazing! 
Wish you all the best,
s.m

Re: 17-18 year olds?!

10 Years Ago

Just want to share a website here everyone.. i'm sure everyone's here a writer with many many experience. so here's the website www.secretheartbox.weebly.com 

the idea is to write or tell stories and experiences anonymously so we can learn from one another and understand other people's perspectives. We can share hopes and advices and share our opinions and thoughts from deep into our hearts. 

I'm one of the editor, it's really brand new, so i hope everyone here will spend some time to visit the website and be the first participant. Thank you so much fellow writers!

10 Years Ago

I'm 18 lol

10 Years Ago

Good evening... I'm 17 years of age up until late April and wouldn't mind some new friends on here. How's everyone doing?

10 Years Ago

REACHING 18 ON MARCH

10 Years Ago

17 here! =D

10 Years Ago

I'm 17 right here! hahaha :)

10 Years Ago

If your a writer and would love to get published...

You can contribute in the following areas:

Articles
If you have a good idea for an article, send us your article title, brief description, and previously published writing samples. 

Short Stories
If it has a beginning, middle and end, a well-developed plot and interesting characters; it if takes place in the past, present or future ... send your short story to us. 

Bermuda Buzz
Send us the following info: Event name, date, organizer, address, venue, expected participants, event brief and photographs. Your school/college event, festival or news will be featured in your fave mag for teens across the country to see. 

Reader's Section
Share a life-changing moment or experience with teens across the country. It can be a one-time experience or an ongoing activity. Or just voice your opinion about something you care about. 

Poets & Poetry
Do you love writing poetry? Do verses just run through your head? Then Poets & Poetry is for you! We will only consider original poetry.

Art Corner
Create! Send us scans/photos/images of your artwork — sketches, oil/watercolour paintings, sculptures, collages, computer graphics, etc. Display your artistic talents on the pages of your new favourite magazine! 

Photo Pik
Show off your photography skills and creativity in this column dedicated to teen photographers.

This is non-paid but a great opportunity for resume builders and students seeking experience. 

Submit to Bermuda Bliss at [email protected] or [email protected].

We look forward to hearing from YOU!

10 Years Ago

Hey, I'm 17! Will be 18 in July. I literally just joined like 20 minutes ago and am excited to get started here. I will check out anyone's poems or stories if they want me to! :) I wouldn't mind some feedback on my first few poems! 

10 Years Ago

I just started here and I'm quite eager to read some new pieces and have my own pieces look and commented on for opinions. I'm 16, but I'd love some feedback and new friends anyway thanks you :)