I'm Under 18 Years Old, I'm A Writer, And I'm Proud. : Forum : Ppl who are under 13! Please c..

Ppl who are under 13! Please comment!

15 Years Ago

Hey I'm only 12 and I'm a good writer, I have deep writing but I think I'm bragging so I'm going to shut up.......lol

Martina aka Little Tiger

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I am 13, so I am posting anyway! Sorry :P I really love to write and I don't think I'm terrible either.....from what I've heard I'm not too bad.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

i'm twelve, thirteen in september. i write okay stuff, but i like it when people give me constructive criticisms, not just tell me its good and move on. i want people to be honest.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Im twelve and a pretty good writer.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

heyy!!! im thirteen, and im commenting too!!! haha.

love this site! check out my stuff, please!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'm 12. 13 in April, I write (Obv). I write in a style that some people might not understand. My family don't support me, my friends don't support me. I have to support myself.....   Cya     Little<3Immature

Re: Ppl who are under 13! Please comment!

14 Years Ago

12, turning 13 in September, really excited since, like yesterday, I got an AMAZING review! I'm so happy! And now, I read this inspiring book (lol) to write a book in a year, and I'm going to do it.
I think I can.
I will.

14 Years Ago

I'm only 12, and there are people who think I am a really great writer! I love to write long books and creative short stories as well as advice articles. I've been in 2 spelling bees (I know, really great right?), And so far I've gotten high honors every quarter. I want to be a magazine editor when I grow up and I love kids!! My friends are some of the most important people in my life (next to my family of course). My nana (thing I'm attached to most) is my iPod. Infact, I'm listening to it right now!! :) (I'm listening to Benny and the Jets). As soon as I think of a really great story idea, I usually end up ditching whatever other story I'm writing for that one. then I go back and forth between them. When I'm not writing, I'm hanging with my friends, family, reading, at school, playing soccer, running track ( <3 ) or dancing (pom and hip-hop team). :) :)  

13 Years Ago

I think my stuff is decent. My brother read one of the ones I've put on here aloud and it sounded......immature.  Let me know what you think. Good or bad :)

13 Years Ago

I'm 13. I write a lot, and I love when people give me meaningful reviews. I'm always thinking about a new story or poem idea. I think my writing is pretty decent. It should be, since I care so much about it. I'm sort of a perfectionist. Please read my work and leave a good review. I'll return the favor.

13 Years Ago

I am 11 years old. Well, I can't say I am a great writer(Cause my first language is Cantonese) , but still, I post. Hope to meat more good writers!

13 Years Ago

I'm not aloud to tell my age but I am a good writer with good ideas!!! P.S. I'm probally the youngest!!!

13 Years Ago

Im 12 turning 13 in June. I have a very big imagination for my age and I love love LOVE  to read and I cant get the ideas out of my head. Everytime I write one down another comes into my head. It is so annoying but I want to write when im older.

13 Years Ago

Well, I'm 10 and I like reading and writing very much. i wish to be a doctor when i row up, so I am reading medical books.

13 Years Ago

Hey I'm thirteen too and like to write being I find it fun. There's a kind a feeling you get when you finish writing a book and you get to know the characters your writing about. I think my friends think I'm weird but some of them are my inspiration so they shouldn't !

Laura x

13 Years Ago

Hi!!!
I'm new here and I just turned 13 last September :) Hope to have great friends here :D

13 Years Ago

Well... I'm 12... and I'm commenting... if you could, please look at my work and review! LOL!

13 Years Ago

I'm 11 and I have been writing since I was eight and actually I'm pretty good. And I'm not bragging, because I'm actually quoting all my family members, friends, and English teachers. I don't know how they found out about me writing books, but I'm pretty sure my mom ratted me out. (I'll get you for that one, Mom!) So, yeah. Anything else I forgot?

13 Years Ago

Hey there, I'm 11 years old. I've been writing for a long time, and I really love writing short stories and novelettes. I'm quite good for my age, and I look forward to improving.

Rose likes to write

11 Years Ago

I am 11 and my friends often compliment me on my stories

First Page first
Previous Page prev