I Am Woman : Forum : To Shave Or Not To Shave...Tha..

To Shave Or Not To Shave...That Is The Question?

16 Years Ago

Thanks to Steph (Erotic Goddess) we have this thread o debate over. Have at it ladies!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I see how it is, blaming me... TO SHAVE, I say! And here's why, not because of some misbegotten perception that it's sexy, but because HAIR is not supposed to be there. I don't care what the prototype had. If I was a lesbian, I'd kick my girlfriend for waking up next to me and running her sandpaper legs over mine. If I want to sleep with a furry beast, I got my kitty!!! LOL! I am sure guys feel the same, but they are all smart enough NOT to say so, at least we hope they are!!!! LOL!

XXOXX,
EG

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

LMAO!!! I personally feel if I got to shave my legs, then I will have to keep it up. Lucky me, I don't have hairy legs. But still, when do we draw a line and tell society and men to go to hell. Actually, I think we are suppose to have hair. We just don't like being compared to a brillo pad. I agree about shaving other parts...things like underpits...people REALLY can see that or the privates for your man/woman if they are into that. I do it and I tell you, each time I'm shaving I'm scared I will knick the c**t or something....yeah, I'll be hairless, but feel as much as a doorknob when I recieve oral. Sometimes, I wish we could go back to how we were and let all this nonsense about shaving go when I am shaving down there. Then I pray for a steady hand.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

shaving is SUCH a hassle!! I hate shaving!! with that said ... I shave everything! i like the way my legs feel rubbing against each other when they re smooth. pits, well, yea, it shud be mandatory. and down there ... i have yet to "nick my c**t" (that was the coolest line!) I prefer it smooth when i'm entertaining and appreciate when others do the same. now, if you'll excuse me i'm going to go thru my day searching for ways to use the line, "nick my c**t"!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Personally I am saving all of my spare change for the day when I can go get all of it lazer'd off. Everything except my eyebrows and my hair on my head... Although I am gonna throw this out here and just say, WHY THE HELL DOES HAIR GROW ON OUR FACES??? WE ARE SO NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE HAIR THERE!!!!! And yes, I am with Ms. Haydenbrook... Silky smooth is so much better than sandpaper... Which reminds me, Kitty Cat, I'm sorry, but if we ever play together, you're gonna have to shave!! LMAO!!! Just thought I'd make you laugh!! :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I would love to say that I shave everyday or that I shave more than my pits but I'm sad to say that I don't I guess it's just the single thing. I feel as though it's too much of a waist to shave when you don't have anyone to shave for. And yes I know that there's always a possibility that I may meet someone and regret that I didn't shave!! But until that day comes I'm happy with my brillo pad legs ect (I do shave my pits!!!) for now.LMAO!!!! ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well I do shave. eventhough I hate it so much!!!lol. Since it takes a while for my hair to grow back(excluding the armpits-which I shave just about every single day),everywhere else I shave every week. And it takes me about at least 30 minutes! I swear, i'm just going switch to waxing sooner or later.Eventhough that's going to be evenmore painful than getting a razor burn or a razor cut!lol

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

oh!oh! do u ever pluck? i'm not talkin about your eyebrows, i mean, down there! i've done it before when i just need a break from shaving, you'd be all day trying to get everything but, ouch! (maybe this belongs in the dominant/submissive thread). don't mind me .... oh!oh! have u ever plucked toe hair?! don't look so surprised, you know you've gotten that single strand on ur big toe before ... Ouch ouch double ouch!! ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by C.l. Haydenbrook
oh!oh! do u ever pluck? i'm not talkin about your eyebrows, i mean, down there! i've done it before when i just need a break from shaving, you'd be all day trying to get everything but, ouch! (maybe this belongs in the dominant/submissive thread). don't mind me .... oh!oh! have u ever plucked toe hair?! don't look so surprised, you know you've gotten that single strand on ur big toe before ... Ouch ouch double ouch!! ::biggrin::

Yes, I have plucked that toe hair... But see, I have this thing with inflicting pain on myself... Once time I tried to pluck the hairs on my entire leg cause I hate RAZORS!!! I have cute little blood spots all over my legs from shaving last night... Bloody nuisance... And hmmm, never thought about plucking down there... C.I., sometimes you scare me in the most wonderful ways!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ewwwww toe hair.

I shave ... it makes me feel cleaner -- smooth and silky is the way to go!

::happy::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I say shave... in the winter i slack a little - because really who is going to see a little stubble in the dead of winter... ha ha ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ok girls. You're all going to be grossed out by this, but oh well. I DO NOT shave. Well, my pits, but that's just because I wear tank tops. Otherwise, what's the point? I guess it's just a matter of preference....My boyfriend doesn't complain about it, but I think that's because he's got hair everywhere. I don't see him rushing to shave the hair off his back. ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ewwwwwwwwww

lol jk

To each there own :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

thank you....i thought i was the only one..lol it's too much of a hassel and even then whats the point if the person your with or even if you just don't have anyone doesn't really care and if they did they should be in the shower with you and shave for you.... it's only for there benifit anyway they should have to do all the work!!!! lmao ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Theta S. Thomas
thank you....i thought i was the only one..lol it's too much of a hassel and even then whats the point if the person your with or even if you just don't have anyone doesn't really care and if they did they should be in the shower with you and shave for you.... it's only for there benifit anyway they should have to do all the work!!!! lmao ::tongue::

EXACTLY!!

But like we say, to each their own. It's cool that some people shave, but I hate it. I have super sensitive skin, and those razor blades make my skin burn.

I agree with Erotic Goddess...I'm saving my money for electrolosis. Hopefully, I'll sell a book or story soon and make that dream come true. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ok.. hoping into this.. well for me i just dont like hair.. it all has to go.. legs, arm pits, and the unforbidin place. heheh..
i dont shave crazy like everyday but atleast when it starts to get longer.. its just me i just dont like it.. but hey i am not saying that we should i just say that i like it.. heheh

so if you wanna walk around with guy legs and arms.. go ahead. dont bother me.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ladies, you have me cracking up!!! Lord...I had no idea this subject would still be talked about. I shave now and then...I prefer NOT to, but it tunrs on my man and apparently Steph, so I'll keep it going. I rather cut my hair before I shave!!! As I said, I worry about knicking the c**t. I am sorry, I love that baby to much to lose ot over trying to look like I'm ten again. LOL. I hate shaving under my arms, but I do. THAT I have knicked. Hurts like a muther!!! ::mad:: IF I was single, I would so noth bother with this s**t. I'd shave before a date and let that be that. LOL Although I draw the line...I do not shave my legs. I'm scared I'm going to scar my a*s trying to rid myself of hair I can barely see. My man love my legs...he says he don;t see the hair either. I told him because it ended up under my arms and downtown. But I have thick head hair...maybe that is why I barely got hair on my legs. ::suprised::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think less is best - but that is my opinion - guess i have a slight case of OCD when it comes to shaving -- its like i am in the shower and it has to be done...

i also like it when a guy is nice and trim --

i have issues - what can i say - HA HA

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hmmm, well I shave my legs maybe twice a week and my underarms every other day. As for shaving down below, well, occasionally. When I take a shower, I want it to be quick and I hate having to shave.

But it is nice to have silky feeling legs!!! :D

Someday I'll get all unnecessary hair lasered off and not worry anymore!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ahh the great hair debate.........my personal stance is........OFF WITH THE HAIR!!!!.......lol lol its personal what ever makes you happy...but I hate shaving and the laser scares me because I saw what one did to a guy friend that got his shoulders done...no thank-you. Wax. Girls waxing is not hard, doesn't hurt (if done right)......nothing beats a good waxing. Lasts longer---looks better---feels good. Just remember though ladies should you decide to alter venus with any method......use a loofah to avoid any potential growth hazards. lol lol

First Page first
Previous Page prev