I Am Woman : Forum : Okay ladies what do you do whe..

Okay ladies what do you do when?

16 Years Ago

What do you do when you are dealing with a man who is more of a woman then then you are? Please tell me I am not the only one who has dated one of these!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey, as long as his menstrual cycle isn't the same as yours, it's cool beans!! Just kidding. Aren't they called Metrosexuals or something like that? I haven't been down that road so don't know what to tell you. Sorry. :-(

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I don't know what you call them to be honest...and his cycle is pretty much constant, haha.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

lets see what to do.. well you realy cant change anyone that much.. so if you dont like it talk to him about it.. i know it is a very hard subject but if you want it to get better you have to. or you can go the cop out way and break up.. really dont know.. the only realy girly man i had i divorced. so i dont know if i have any good advise..

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks for the feedback, I have just never ran across anoyone like him...its odd. I dont normaly feel manly when i am with a man...it is not that sexy, to be frank.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Okay...I have dated guys like these, and I personally left them weeping with my box of kleenex. LOL Seriously, I dated a guy like that and then it turned out he was gay after we broke up. And my future sister in law is marrying a man like this, and she is happy. I guess it is a matter of whatever floats your boat. If you want him to be more manly, I doubt that will happen. Because this IS who he is and asking him to change would not be fair. Before it goese any further, you should break it off IF you are truly unhappy with how he acts and who he is. Or you can wait it out and see if maybe he is the one for you. You never know...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i never really went out with a guy like that -- i am not really into that whole metrosexual thing either -- i am very "natural" in my look for the most part - and i dont want my guy taking longer to get ready than i do -

i learned this the hard way - sort of -- i went on a trip with a guy that took forever, no FOREVER to get ready -- and he brought more hair care/ facial care products than me...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Sweety..theres no easy way to say this..ur mans GAY...:(
Any man that gives their woman a run for their money in the emotions category is either gay or he had a tragic childhood..either way..NOT someone to planning a future with! GET OUT QUICK darlin!
GOOD LUCK!

Effeminate men.

16 Years Ago

Okay! When you say "more of a woman than you" are you waiting in line to use your wardrobe and make-up? If so...get out of there, he's got issues and knows it, but is in denial. Having said that I feel that many men are effeminate through mental and/or physical child abuse. If you love him you have a problem because you will need to weigh up whether you want to spend most of your life supporting and encouraging his visits to the psychiatrist and group therapy. I feel sorry for him and for you, but you need to deal with it one way or another and truth is the only way. ::sad::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ok, i'm sorry that you are going through this really i am and everyone has made really good points. but i grew up around guys all my life i even have 4 guy roommates and i would have to say he could just be running game on you!! it's sad but true my little brother has always asked me what women wanted, a guy that is "sensitive" to there needs or a "rough neck" and depending on the girl he's with at that time he'll be so sensitive that he'll cry at movies help her put her make up on and pick out cloths for her to wear for the day with matching shoes...yes my brother is and asswhole but i know when he's done with this phase he'd be the perfect man in his own way....

but what i am trying to say is that if in the whole time that you've been dating he's always been that way maybe he's just a overly sensitive guy (maybe even gay) or if the 1st time yall met he listen to you talk and figure you for one of those lovers of sensitive yet sweet kind of guys. he could be just acting that way because that's the what he figures you like the most (a kind of a tortured soul)

quick question have you met his mother??? because he cold just be a serious mama's boy

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have not met his mother, but I know enough about their relationship to know he is a mammas boy. He is not a prissy man, he is not overly into the way he looks, what he wears etc. which is the only reason I dont think he is gay. He had a horrible childhood, so I guess thats whats to take the fall here. I hate holding that against him, I feel guilty saying "I am sorry you are just not emotionaly healthy enough" but yeah it is getting to that point. You ladies have been awesome with the feedback, thanks so so much!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

First thought to pop in my head, Are you sure he isn't gay? Second, was he always like that, or did it just start? Third, how long have you been dating?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'd have to say that I'd rather be the WOMAN in the relationship if you know what I mean. Although, there are some things I like for a man to have but in a manly way, you know.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have never been in your position. I am always attracted to the manly men. Metrosexuals have never been my thing.

But honestly if he seriously makes you uncomfortable maybe you should reconsider whether or not you two should be dating. Neither of you should have to seriously change who you are in order to make the relationship work. If you have to do that then it wasn't meant to be. Just my two cents. It is one thing to make compromises but to fundamentally change yourself, in my opinion, is a big no no

Kate

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Not that long, and I would be on board for the gay idea but it is hard to explan but it is not a gay type of thing. He is a man in all the main regards but he has the emotion range and sensitvity of a total woman. As a matter of fact not just a woman, a b***h.